MO : DigiCabi

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoLoh

Dec 15, 2004
Singapore
Hi Pals, ;)

I've done a MO for my frens and few members at clubsnap so now I'm organising a MO on Digi-Cabi for anyone interested.

Pls chk :-
http://www.digihub.com.sg/product.asp?Cate_ID=1&Parent_ID=0&Cate_Level=1
for the exact model/s u interested in and pm me.
Pls include your real full name & mobile phone no.
You can be assured that the price is competitive. :thumbsup:
Payment need to be made so I can pay the supplier before orders being sent to the agent for delivery on the next working day.
Only Digi-Cabi of 40L & above will be delivered to your preferred address FOC but for below 40L self-collection can be arranged.
So wat u all waiting for?
Start flooding my inbox............
Waahahahahahahahahaaa........ :bsmilie:

Those who r interested pls confirm ur orders with the following info by tomorrow evening:-

Full name:-
Mobile No:-
Delivery Address:-
Exact Model No (Quantity):-

;)

Would be interested in the larger ones (100L and above) if you can provide the prices. Thanks!

DHC-040 - $198
DHC-060 - $228
DHC-080 - $278
DHC-100 - $338
DHC-120 - $420
DHC-160 - $490
DHC-200 - $590

All prices inclusive of gst..

Those who r interested pls confirm ur orders with the following info via pm by today asap:-

;)

Pls note only DHC Series r digitally precise controlled, energy saving, no batteries needed & electricity-operated. :thumbsup:

Lastest price adjustments
DHC-040 - $180
DHC-060 - $228
DHC-080 - $278
DHC-100 - $335
DHC-120 - $398
DHC-160 - $480
DHC-200 - $575

DB-026 - $85
DB-036 - $95

Pls note only DHC Series r precise digital control, energy saving, tempered glass door, electricity-operated (batteries not needed).
Those who r interested pls confirm ur orders with the following info via pm by today asap:-

;)

Special price updated
DHC-040 - $188
DHC-060 - $228
DHC-080 - $278
DHC-100 - $335
DHC-120 - $398
DHC-160 - $480
DHC-200 - $575

DB-026 - $85
DB-036 - $95

Pls note only DHC Series r precise digital control, energy saving, tempered glass door, electricity-operated (batteries not needed).

;)

Upz for bro franco ! Btw i need one but not too big the DB026 and 036 is how many litre ?

S11loop said:
Upz for bro franco ! Btw i need one but not too big the DB026 and 036 is how many litre ?

I believe the DB026 is 20L and the DB036 is 30L.

Sorry WoLoh but I got to ask...What difference are there between these 2 (besides size) and the DHC Series? All are electricity operated right? They consume the same power as well.

Does anybody have the reviews on the digi-cabi? I can't find any on the web :dunno:

Just ordered one from WoLoh! *waiting for delivery*
:bsmilie:

HMm thinking of getting a big capacity cabinet...but the space under my desk limited to only 63cm or so. wonder if they make a cabinet which is wider than it is high - noticed that the cabis i see on the website are tower config types.

WoLoh,

I have just PM you.

rgds

WoLoh
check ur pm
thks

WoLoh,
I have bank in to the account you stated in the PM this morning, please let me know it get through or not?
Until now I still hasn't received your reply yet.

All those who hve paid (7 guys), ur digicabis r being ordered last nite. So just got to wait for Digihub to contact u guys either today or tomorrow for delivery date & time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.