MO : 70-200 f2.8L IS USM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi laulee,

Sorry, I don't understand. What does it mean by 3-unit price. Does it mean that we now break up into groups of three and tell CP the magic "we are from clubsnap"?

Please kindly clarify. Thanks.

alangoh said:
Hi laulee,

Sorry, I don't understand. What does it mean by 3-unit price. Does it mean that we now break up into groups of three and tell CP the magic "we are from clubsnap"?

Please kindly clarify. Thanks.

Actually I ask for a 10-pc quote but the price is still the same as the final price we paid for 3 units. But I told him that there will be "the other 7 buyers" who will contact him soon. So if you want to buy, just ask for Mr Steven @CP and ask him to sell you at the same price as Mr Lee. He should know me.

Mr Lee,

nice meeting you. hope you enjoying your lens s much as i do :)

lauLEE said:
1. LauLEE (bought)
2. Madcat
3. Matrix
4. Ivan
5. Castlesinthesky
6. Shutterfly (f4)
7. dh1967 (bought)
8. kayaro888 (spare unit) - must be damn rich
9. Garion
10.alangoh

Sorry guys, we went around to all the available stores and was quoted at around $2,850 to $3,150.

Finally settle with CP at $2,880 with a B+W filter. Accordingly, this price is for 3-unit price. This price will NOT hold by January because of 5% GST as well as USD.
So if you REALLY need it better buy now.
This thread is closed.

eh how come i not included!

i'll probably get it by end november as my exams are currently ongoing...will really appreciate the help, i will definitely let you know laulee!

cheers
jeff

lauLEE said:
Finally settle with CP at $2,880 with a B+W filter. Accordingly, this price is for 3-unit price. This price will NOT hold by January because of 5% GST as well as USD.
So if you REALLY need it better buy now.
This thread is closed.

The 70-200 f2.8L IS USM price at $2,880 is with local warranty?

The B+W filter, I assume it is UV but is it the MRC version or the non-MRC version?

Thanks.

alangoh said:
The B+W filter, I assume it is UV but is it the MRC version or the non-MRC version?

Thanks.

not too sure, written as B + W 77 010 UV (List Price: $84)

I bought this lens at $2800 w/GST. Don't see much savings doing this group buy thing. My B+W 010 UV MRC Slim was $65. Total $2865 w/filter, almost 2 months ago......maybe forex was cheaper.

Madcat II said:
I have decided to pull out as the price savings isn't too great... equote is $2850. Anyone else interested can take my place.
Actually don't worry..... there was no firm booking of any sort. Buy if you are comfortable with the price and have the budget for it but I don't think we should just buy it because it was a few $$$ cheaper. Economy and job situation is real bad, so one must think twice for such a purchase.

lauLEE,

Your PM box is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.