Missing Pages!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newman

Mar 2, 2003
TBC
Just borrowed a couple of wildlife pictorial books from the library. I was enjoying looking at the wonderful pictures and interesting stories the photographers wrote on how they captured their winning images when I came across some pages which had photos cut out and even entire pages removed. I find it sickening that there are people who do this kind of selfish acts and I hope there aren't anyone like that in CS. :angry: :angry: :angry:

this is not a new problem. i understand your frustration when you see this happen. my guess is that those pictures were taken away by students doing school projects. probably not a real photographic enthusiast lah :dunno:

Then teachers ought to question these students on how they obtained the pictures! If teachers reward students with works done in this manner, they are condoning such actions. :nono:

And pages missing from magazines too! But some branches had very good condition magazines though.

sad isn't it. we need to educate the masses! onward soldiers! ;)

This is very common, even paperback books as well. read halfway, few pages missing. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.