Miss Singapore World 2008 Semi-finals and Finalist Sneak Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squid

Jun 10, 2004
The year's most exciting live event is back at Eastpoint Mall! Catch the extremely talented young beauties with brains at the Main Atrium as they sashay down the catwalk and show why they should become the next Miss Singapore World 2008!

Semi-finals
31 May 5pm &
1 June 08 5pm

Finalist Sneak Previews
28 & 29 June 08 5pm
5 & 6 July 08 5pm

The year's most exciting live event is back at Eastpoint Mall! Catch the extremely talented young beauties with brains at the Main Atrium as they sashay down the catwalk and show why they should become the next Miss Singapore World 2008!

Semi-finals
31 May & 1 June 08

Finalist Sneak Previews
28 & 29 June 08
5 & 6 July 08

Text as appeared on flyer from Eastpoint Mall. Timing of shows not reflected on flyer.

just had a peek at the stage and layout.

Much more photo friendly this year, but to be on the safe side, better bring a step ladder, especially since there's going to be swimsuit grading again this year.

any idea on the time of the show?

if i am not wrong the Semi-finals 31 May & 1 June 08 are at 5pm... may b someone can concure that.

btw, i was at eastpoint just now... the girls were still performing their rehersal when i left there at 11pm.

I was there till 9pm and saw the backdrop indicating that all semi-finals and preview shows are at 5pm.

long way to travel down frm woodlands... any recce shots of the area?

Snapshot from my mobile phone of the stage layout. Definite improvement compared to the rectangle shape stage in last year's semi-finals.

Eastpoint2008.jpg

hmm can also shoot frm 2nd lvl

Status
Not open for further replies.