Status
Not open for further replies.
Drudkh said:
nice shots!!!!! :thumbsup:
wah! how come i didn't go!? :(
u r busy man la...hehe

anmas said:
Beautiful pictures! Any full body shots of your favourites?? :D
bo lei...a lot of photogs standing infront of me...standing at side instead of centre...

John Tan said:
I agree that she have a nice pleasant looking, but Miss Singapore's judges will never choose her...although she is one of my fav contestants...
Why you think she will not win ler?

John Tan said:
bo lei...a lot of photogs standing infront of me...standing at side instead of centre...
:cry: It's ok, this kind of event must be very crowded. :D Your pictures are very nice and clear, did you perform any editing with them? I don't know much about digital camera, still trying to understand the varieties. Is 1D mkII a good camera? How much does it cost you??

John Tan said:

Nice shots you got there. Bo lei or Boleh or do you mean tak dah la. :) :confused:

anmas said:
Why you think she will not win ler?

:cry: It's ok, this kind of event must be very crowded. :D Your pictures are very nice and clear, did you perform any editing with them? I don't know much about digital camera, still trying to understand the varieties. Is 1D mkII a good camera? How much does it cost you??
Normally they will chose based on their charisma as well as the way they talk...appearance is only 2nd priority during in the Singapore selection...just my view...

smallaperture said:
Nice shots you got there. Bo lei or Boleh or do you mean tak dah la. :) :confused:
I mean tak ada...

John Tan said:
only the lady with short hair got it la...but if I use 300mm prime, it will enhance it even more...

Hey thanks man! That's concealed beauty marks = molely moles! Yes, got into the Finals.:)

gelly said:
Hey thanks man! That's concealed beauty marks = molely moles! Yes, got into the Finals.:)

congrats! jiayou jiayou!

gelly said:
Wow Congrat to u...kan ba tei!

Great shOts, bro!:thumbsup:

What happen if Guy A leech the photos; Guy B saw them and says, "What a coincidence, 3 girls also named John!:bigeyes:

What can I say .......... seems like all due compliments have been given ...... :D

Hope to see more of your shots .....:thumbsup:

ahhh...it's the dude with all the prime lenses... freakin jealous man
once again "speechless-inducing" shots....

The last one is one of the glamour quest contestant. Nicee:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

minijuney said:
The last one is one of the glamour quest contestant. Nicee:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yes, indeed she is gelly from cs too. We felt so happy for her that she went into the final.

300n

Status
Not open for further replies.