Minox Leica M3 digital miniture camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across this miniture camera and very tempted to get one myself. Has any of the bros here used it before or does anyone know fo any reviews on this cam somewhere? I have tried a google search but it doesn't seem have any. :dunno: Any help?

http://www.minox.com/index.php?id=1093&L=1

Should be good. Minox has been making tiny cameras for a long time! Looks tempting.. How much is it? I think it should be quite expensive..

Hi, had reserved the last set on this camera. Had tried taking some pictures from it, for normal and fun usage. Will be collecting it, this week. Very CUTE! :bsmilie:....can use for spy cam. :)

Thanks all for all the inputs.

Wow, thanks a lot. That is very helpful.

Hi, had reserved the last set on this camera. Had tried taking some pictures from it, for normal and fun usage. Will be collecting it, this week. Very CUTE! :bsmilie:....can use for spy cam. :)

May I know where you bought it? Can share some pics? :)

Si prego! No problemo! Ciao!

Hi, got the cam. Attached are the pictures of the cam with comparison.
The handling and interface of the camera is simple. No complicated settings.
Picture quality so so and can take movie. Comes with battery and neck strap. Power charge through USB. There is also a slot for SD card.
For fun shooting purpose. Cheers!

Pictures of the CAM (Pardon my handshake).

PS-Minox-Camera-3.jpg

PS-Minox-Camera-4.jpg

Comparison with Canon 1D MK3

PS-Minox-Camera-1.jpg

PS-Minox-Camera-2.jpg

Sample picture taken with the cam. Not really good quality.

ICAM0001.jpg

Hi, got the cam. Attached are the pictures of the cam with comparison.
The handling and interface of the camera is simple. No complicated settings.
Picture quality so so and can take movie. Comes with battery and neck strap. Power charge through USB. There is also a slot for SD card.
For fun shooting purpose. Cheers!

Sample picture taken with the cam. Not really good quality.

ICAM0001.jpg

Thank you for posting the sample pic. Mmmmh, the image quality does not seem very promising :(

Status
Not open for further replies.