Minolta Dimage F100 is also finally out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
But also in europe :

Take the quick and easy route to high-quality images with the stylish DiMAGE F100. It captures sharp, detail-rich images with 4.0 milion effective pixels. At this level of resolution, you can turn your shots into photo-quality that are larger than postcard, or even clear B4-size enlargements (approx. 38.5 x 29 cm / 15.2 x 11.4 in., 150dpi)

The Minolta GT Lens has been specially designed for use with digital cameras, allowing the DiMAGE F100 to maximize the power of the CCD. It is an ultra-compact lens system with 3X optical zoom, and is comprised of 8 elements arranged in 7 groups. Among these elements are 3 aspherical lenses that minimize chromatic aberration and reduce distortion along the outer parts of an image.
* Focal lengths listed are 35mm camera equivalents.

More over here :

http://www.dimage.minolta.com/f100/index.html

i wish camera manufacturers don't name their new models similar to other camera brand/model. eg. f55 can be sony or nikon. now f100... sigh...

Originally posted by reny
i wish camera manufacturers don't name their new models similar to other camera brand/model. eg. f55 can be sony or nikon. now f100... sigh...
they ran out of number~~~~:D

Any update on this camera? Available locally yet?

I think it's a winner for the size and manual controls... perfect complement for the SLRs

Originally posted by ninelives
they ran out of number~~~~:D

at least they don't do that with Canon SLRs.... :D

I just check with Cathay...they dont have it n no idea when will have... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.