minolta 85mm f1.4 (1993 model)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ks2005

Jun 18, 2005
I noticed that the "focus hold" buttom don;t work on 7D for 85mm f1.4, when I press it, it show "MF"
in the viewfinder and don't hold the focus. It also don't swicth to manul focus for the
camra either.

ANyone have such experice ?

It shows MF but the motor is still engaged and the camera would not focus in AF or MF by rotating the focus ring. So it's holding focus.

ks2005 said:
I noticed that the "focus hold" buttom don;t work on 7D for 85mm f1.4, when I press it, it show "MF"
in the viewfinder and don't hold the focus. It also don't swicth to manul focus for the
camra either.

ANyone have such experice ?

Check your setting... I remember there is one setting to set where when you hold down your focus button, it switch into DMF (which is MF).

Good luck.

Hart

Agetan said:
Check your setting... I remember there is one setting to set where when you hold down your focus button, it switch into DMF (which is MF).

Good luck.

Hart

The only setting is for focus hold and DOF preview. It's normal that the MF indicator shows up. But it's focus lock as nothing will move, not even when you try to rotate the focusing ring.

UY79 said:
The only setting is for focus hold and DOF preview. It's normal that the MF indicator shows up. But it's focus lock as nothing will move, not even when you try to rotate the focusing ring.

ah, I must be referring to Dynax 7 film body setting... silly me..

Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.