Minions photoshoot at Gardens by the bay & Marina Barrage

wolvie77

Nov 15, 2009
Hi! All. Its been awhile since i posted in clubsnap. Would like to share some photos i took with my handmade minions from the very popular movie Despicable Me. Feedback are welcome to help me improve.

1) Selfie against the Marina Bay Sands

15137562442_917c94ec1b_c.jpg

2) Feeling excited at the dragonfly lake

14951395667_c2a5108464_c.jpg

3)Inside the Flower Dome

14951247189_4068b64e2f_c.jpg

4)Kite flying at Marina Barrage

14951401977_c33ab8dc3e_c.jpg

Last edited:
5)Selfie against the setting sun

14951397668_7766c5844f_c.jpg

6)Selfie with Bull

14951411417_4cd2bdc2ff_c.jpg

7)Selfie & Kite flying at the barrage

14951399427_4ac5a55fcc_c.jpg

Very cute! I like the kite flying one the most. The handmade minions are pretty impressive I must say :thumbsup:

Very cute! I like the kite flying one the most. The handmade minions are pretty impressive I must say :thumbsup:

Thanks & glad you like the pictures. I watched tutorials & improvised a bit to make them. Planning more photoshoots with different poses in the future.

nice shots...i like #4 most.

Very nice! #4 was seamless! :thumbsup:

OMG fantastic!! I like the mood and expression of the minions! Great Job!!

OMG fantastic!! I like the mood and expression of the minions! Great Job!!

Thanks alot for the compliment. The expression is the hardest to make. My early creations lack "soul" only after many trials did i find the right technique to make them with look lively. Haha

Thanks alot for the compliment. The expression is the hardest to make. My early creations lack "soul" only after many trials did i find the right technique to make them with look lively. Haha

Totally worth the time and effort!!

Love those minions! U practically nailed every shot u got there. Thanks for sharing it. Does made my day seeing those banana lover. Hahaha!!

Love those minions! U practically nailed every shot u got there. Thanks for sharing it. Does made my day seeing those banana lover. Hahaha!!

Thanks! Lewissac. Planning more of such shoot. But need to plan & make more minions before bringing them out for photoshoot.

Simple idea but well executed :thumbsup:

#5 is beautiful

Good work especially no 4.

omg not a fan of minions but very cute!
like the idea of them taking their own selfie