Minimum Age For Nude Photography - What's Underage and What's Not

Sadly I am over age for nude photography :-(

Age is just a number ................one thing about nude photography ......it helps you forget your own age ................ :bsmilie:

hi guys

not sure where to ask, so posted this here.

would anyone know what is the minimum age (for the model/talent) for a nude photography shoot? Is it 16, 18 or 21? Don't tell me infant shoot hor…

thanks!

prince p

There is no minimum age but there is certainly a maximum age for it: :)

tumblr_lkzev5RdjC1qb4ff5.jpg

Age is just a number ................one thing about nude photography ......it helps you forget your own age ................ :bsmilie:

bro it will remind me more... imagine seeing a nice pretty model in front of you... the blood pressure goes up but nothing happens lolz....

bro it will remind me more... imagine seeing a nice pretty model in front of you... the blood pressure goes up but nothing happens lolz....

Seriously .....well ..........we are talking about photography here .......... don't tell me that you forgot to press the shutter ...... :bsmilie:

Seriously .....well ..........we are talking about photography here .......... don't tell me that you forgot to press the shutter ...... :bsmilie:

see even fingers are stiff bro except for that one

Guys, I think you all are very brave to talk like this in KPT.

You are risking infraction or what? :)

Relack lah ...... don't be so stiff...... :p......SG50 long weekend ........ everybody is in a good mood ...... :bsmilie:

Relack lah ...... don't be so stiff...... :p......SG50 long weekend ........ everybody is in a good mood ...... :bsmilie:

yeah happy long weekend guys!!!