Mini O2

Status
Not open for further replies.

digipat2003

Aug 13, 2004
hi there, anyone got this beauty already ? care to share its performance, prons and cons ? tks :D

Try ppcsg.com instead. There are tons of discussions over there.

aiyo.....got mine abt 2 weeks back when it 1st launched........
IMHO, there are thousands & thousands of sw available running on PPC o/s.

I bought 2 silicon skins (aka condoms) to protect the shell from dents....
so sexy....it takes awhile to get used to if you are used to 1-hand operation.
For smsing, its not easy (in fact, quick impossible) to operate with 1-hand.

Anyway, I hv been with O2 since their 1st generation models.

For the time being, the mini take priority over my nikon.

Nikon for sale; Nikon for sale; Nikon for sale.............. :bsmilie:

Almost confirmed 1 but had since given up on it.
There are more models from other manufacturer releasing similar form factor with Wi-Fi and more RAM.
Wil wait and see for now.

planning to get one over the lens i wanted to buy... but it seems that many places are out of stock...

Never goes wrong with O2 PDA-phone. I'm using a XDA2, love it. Big though, compare with a regular phone, but, I sitll love it.
However, the built-in camera is hopeless. Palm Zire71 has better camera. Anyway, I dun use it.

hi guys, tks for the input, ppcsg is a good forum, been there, just wanna to checkout here also.

zorro, infact wanna to get my hands on your little beauty last sunday, but too bad u cant make make it and it rains the whole day :(

NS, dun say only lah, action man, wanna to join me this weekend for some shopping ;)

For the past few days many places have it already.
Even Courts have it. Saw it today.

Adzz said:
planning to get one over the lens i wanted to buy... but it seems that many places are out of stock...

i am actually considering b/w Dell x50v 691, and O2 Mini 1068, or even the O2 XDA IIs at 1388. Still cannot decide which to get. I wondering if its worth paying that 500 extra.

digipat2003 said:
hi guys, tks for the input, ppcsg is a good forum, been there, just wanna to checkout here also.

zorro, infact wanna to get my hands on your little beauty last sunday, but too bad u cant make make it and it rains the whole day :(

NS, dun say only lah, action man, wanna to join me this weekend for some shopping ;)

NO Problem...i join you after shoot this sunday.. you buy phone and i try to poison you to get Sigma 70-200...i am sure Citibank would approve your 48 months interest free installments....pss...got problem you can ask Zorro18 for help...he knows people in Citibank...Sam and me can only help you with if you want CMOS or CCD...hehehe

zorro18 said:
aiyo.....got mine abt 2 weeks back when it 1st launched........
IMHO, there are thousands & thousands of sw available running on PPC o/s.

I bought 2 silicon skins (aka condoms) to protect the shell from dents....
so sexy....it takes awhile to get used to if you are used to 1-hand operation.
For smsing, its not easy (in fact, quick impossible) to operate with 1-hand.

Anyway, I hv been with O2 since their 1st generation models.

For the time being, the mini take priority over my nikon.

Nikon for sale; Nikon for sale; Nikon for sale.............. :bsmilie:

Hi Zorro18,
I heard that you are selling off yr NIKON products and i am interested in yr 12-24mm as well as you 90mm tamrom len..can i get these 2 items from you at a special price. Do you provide installments plans?
thanks...
( rushs off to toilet to puke.....) :lovegrin:

nikonsiao said:
NO Problem...i join you after shoot this sunday.. you buy phone and i try to poison you to get Sigma 70-200...i am sure Citibank would approve your 48 months interest free installments....pss...got problem you can ask Zorro18 for help...he knows people in Citibank...Sam and me can only help you with if you want CMOS or CCD...hehehe

NS :kok: Digipat

Adzz said:
i am actually considering b/w Dell x50v 691, and O2 Mini 1068, or even the O2 XDA IIs at 1388. Still cannot decide which to get. I wondering if its worth paying that 500 extra.

Dell X50v is not a PDA phone rite :think:

Dennis said:
For the past few days many places have it already.
Even Courts have it. Saw it today.

Courts of 5% discount for safra member rite ? how abt visa installment plan ? izzi still entitled the 5% discount? tks :D

digipat2003 said:
Courts of 5% discount for safra member rite ? how abt visa installment plan ? izzi still entitled the 5% discount? tks :D

wah lao..still no change...want something you like just buy... you still the same..so far to part with yr money....DUN Worry...i must sure you burn a dep deep hole this weekend.... :bsmilie:

no bian lah, me not loaded like someone can just throw $$ and get a $3K+ lens lor :embrass:

I just bought one of these - I've been waiting a while to find something in the PDA Phone range and this certainly does the trick. Was quite suprised to find them in stock at South Asia Computers since Harvey Norman said there were very few left in stock in Singapore.

Unfortunately stocks of wi-fi SD card are depleted so will have to wait until end of the month before I can surf with it.

First impressions? Well, text input is easy using either the phone pad or letter recognition. Makes smsing easier. Looking forward to consolidating all my contact information in one place.

Will let you know more as I get to grips with it.

Phildate said:
I just bought one of these - I've been waiting a while to find something in the PDA Phone range and this certainly does the trick. Was quite suprised to find them in stock at South Asia Computers since Harvey Norman said there were very few left in stock in Singapore.

Unfortunately stocks of wi-fi SD card are depleted so will have to wait until end of the month before I can surf with it.

First impressions? Well, text input is easy using either the phone pad or letter recognition. Makes smsing easier. Looking forward to consolidating all my contact information in one place.

Will let you know more as I get to grips with it.

Tks Phildate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.