Mini K-x Flash hot shoe cover found!!

I came across a collectable shop selling from approx $7 to $15 depending on the colour. But they have only around 8 nos left all with different colour combination.

I am looking for the white K-x, they don't have. Any one letting go?

Where is the shop located?? I don't mind paying up to $10 for one....I guess it's out of stock across Singapore... ):

Where is the shop located?? I don't mind paying up to $10 for one....I guess it's out of stock across Singapore... ):

which color u want? i have a few spares lying around, dun mind reselling to u.

I had a full set of the k-r mini hot shoe. Keen to let go, interested do pm me. Thanks.

Guys if you have spare k-x shoe cover lying around mind selling to me??
I am looking for blue/black..
Thanks!!!

I am looking for a Silver K-X,
dun mind paying slightly more

Anyone has an extra white or yellow kx for sale? Willing to pay abit more for these 2 colors.

I think K-x is difficult to find now, only K-r left.

I manage to ask friend to buy for me a complete set of K-r (Not cheap). But I am keeping 7 nos. of my favourite colour. The remaining 8 nos. I want to sell away as a set (too lazy to sell one by one). Interested please pm me.

Im from PH...coming to SG next week...care to sell me one? got a black K-r...if you got black i would love to get...or any light colors will probably do...thanks!

Hi Everybody,

The mini K-r hotshoe cover will be sold at the Japanese Arts Festival (JAF) by gizmobuy.com. The JAF is a charity and cultural event which will feature all things Japanese: Japanese music, cosplay, food and of course our cute collectibles amongst other things. While stocks last, $4.00 each. Gizmobuy.com will be retailing its range of cameras and lenses there too.

Place: 4th Floor, *Scape Park, behind Mandarin Hotel.
Time: Saturday, 28 May, 12 noon onwards.

More information can be found at the JAF Club Snap thread.

Wow... I'm definitely getting one.

.. or 2...

...Whatever! definitely getting some.

Damn, I just saw this..

Anymore Blue/Black mini K-r for sale, pls pm me.

Hi I just spoke to the gizmobuy peeps and they said its still available at their store at 05-15 Peninsula Plaza while stocks last.

Ok, gonna head down later after work!!!!
$4 per piece??

Anyone still interested go head down to their peninsula plaza. Still got quite a lot but price up by a dollar.

Ok, gonna head down later after work!!!!
$4 per piece??

hi, may i know whether it is still available in the market?

No more already, i do have some spare Kr for sale.

hi!

any one has a silver or white one for sale?

PM me...thanks!