Mini Horses @ Marina Square

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahjinoh

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.itnetwerk.com
Come see two pairs of American Mini Horses! Admire, adore and get up close & personal with them at the photo-taking session! Photo-taking sessions: 1-2pm, 4-5pm, 6-7pm (excluding 11, 12 & 13 Feb 2002). Please bring own camera!

Marina Square, Southern Plaza (outdoor area exit by glass door next to McDonald's) from 18 Jan to 17 Feb

Thanks for the heads-up!
This is the kind of thing we should alert members about - top-notch photo opportunity events.

Do we get to shoot the horsies? Or do they charge us a fee for photographing the horsies?

Originally posted by sbs99
Do we get to shoot the horsies? Or do they charge us a fee for photographing the horsies?

I am not too sure about this, but I believe you can shoot the horses for free, but they charge you for taking with it.

Or it might be free totally, hehe, it's wasn't stated.

If i'm not wrong, its totally free, have to bring your own camera tho, or you can get the guys at a camera both nearby to take the pic for a price. But watch the weather tho. They wouldn't let you get close if its wet. Too bad my GF refuse to let me take photos of her with the horses when I'm so lucky to be lugging my camera around. (The D5 isn't actually a tiny cam, and I've worn out 2 straps in a month, bring it almost everywhere)

yup, don't have to pay. saw people queuing up to go inside the enclosure for a closer shot though.

the horses seems to be busy munching grass for the whole period I'm there.

01270073-horse.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.