Mini HDMI adaptor for 50D & 5D markII

Status
Not open for further replies.

diiva

Jan 11, 2009
Hi,

Anyone keen to get the HDMI to mini-HDMI adptor? I looking at this from Monoprice.

Any interest? If not then I get on my own.

Cheap.. but what's the total cost after shipping and the wait time? HDMI to mini-HDMI adaptors are easily available in Sim Lim Square.

you can also get a dedicated mini-HDMI to full-size HDMI cables from Sim Lim 2nd floor cable/hardware shops.

Cos my hdmi is already connected to my TV, so that's why I need the adapter.

I can't find the adaptor in sim lim tower ler...

I piggybacking on an mo in the xtremeplace forum... One guy charge about $9 total for 1, including shipping...

But there is another mo by someone else who is gonna order in the next 2 days so I might join him but need to check the transport fee...

BTW does anyone know if HDMI versions affect cables and adapters and how should one tell ? I understand that the HDMI specs are currently 1.3a and transitioning to 1.3b and I'm not sure what spec Canon requires, or what spec are my current ones.

I can't find the adaptor in sim lim tower ler...
Try Sim Lim SQUARE instead. UF Technology on the 3rd floor has the adaptors. Probly not cheaper than MO from US, but you get it immediately and no risk.

Try Sim Lim SQUARE instead. UF Technology on the 3rd floor has the adaptors. Probly not cheaper than MO from US, but you get it immediately and no risk.

they have it - bought it there. but went for the cable instead of the adaptor; which is mini-HDMI to regular HDMI

Status
Not open for further replies.