Migratory bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulhan

May 11, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.md-sulhan.com
Hiee.....All (Hmm.......bz these days ....anxiety waiting for my newborn..)

Just to share this....... It seem that there are many opportunities to take nice photos of full boat reflection and also full reflection photos of migratory birds that spill out of Sungei Buluh......The place is at the water side along the johore shores outside the Tun Aminah Hospital area........in the morning.

I have been goin in and out of JB lately in the morning and saw these birds feeding on "god knows what"......along the shores. So......if anyone happen to pass that area......why not give it a shot.....

regards,
me

wait kena pull over by Customs for 4 hours?
yeah more birds slowing down due to the super monsoon this year...

seen a few birds (herons especially) in jurong east too..thanx for sharing and congratz on ur sulhan jr.....:D

Originally posted by sulhan
Hiee.....All (Hmm.......bz these days ....anxiety waiting for my newborn..)

Just to share this....... It seem that there are many opportunities to take nice photos of full boat reflection and also full reflection photos of migratory birds that spill out of Sungei Buluh......The place is at the water side along the johore shores outside the Tun Aminah Hospital area........in the morning.

I have been goin in and out of JB lately in the morning and saw these birds feeding on "god knows what"......along the shores. So......if anyone happen to pass that area......why not give it a shot.....

regards,
me

Status
Not open for further replies.