IMG_4511.jpg

IMG_4513.jpg

IMG_4517.jpg

The rest can be found at
http://majere2sg.clubsnap.org/gallery/Catsshoots?page=9

1st seems like under, V.

3rd shot is my fav. :) nice use of DOF.

CaeSiuM said:
Truth be told even though it hurts, you haven't improved at all ever since your first cat post. The only thing that got better is your gears. :)

Thanks for your valuable comments. It will be great if you can enlighten me what are the improvements that I can have over the shots ? Thanks.

Hmmmm I only like the one in the drain. But seriously, you may want to try moving in close and catch your meows with a 100mm or less. Firstly, that'll be more challenging, forcing you to get to know you subject better, whilst working with a far shorter range. I personally find that more satisfying than using a 100-400 on cats.

Hope you find my thoughts here constructive. Ignore if you deem it a flame/troll.

Cheers.

I like the one in the drain. You caught it dead still ;)

Azure said:
Hmmmm I only like the one in the drain. But seriously, you may want to try moving in close and catch your meows with a 100mm or less. Firstly, that'll be more challenging, forcing you to get to know you subject better, whilst working with a far shorter range. I personally find that more satisfying than using a 100-400 on cats.

Hope you find my thoughts here constructive. Ignore if you deem it a flame/troll.

Cheers.

Noted. But I used the longer range for another purpose too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.