Members who stay near Admiralty MRT Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
generalsales 29th sat 8pm ( vista point ) koppi session

1) generalsale
2) infusia
3) Peteryeo ( Not comfirm yet. Will want down when time allow )
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

haha. .
me stay woodland ring road
will arrange for tat outing

Hahahaha.... too bad.

I'm no longer in Woodlands. Otherwise, I would sure show up.

u can "dropby" if you want. not necessary for you to stay woodlands.
;)

1) generalsale
2) infusia
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

LOL ~ i'll still be having KOPI session at yishun - YSS session lolz... got work on saturday morning.

Btw, didn't notice that the moderator changed our thread's name - was trying to search for it, thot for some reason this thread was being deleted :confused:

if you guys don't mind ~ lolZ ~ join me @ yishun lolZ ~ kiddingz - unless you guys are really free - On Friday night that is.

1) generalsale
2) infusia
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

upz for more ppl....

i stay 5 mins from Admiralty MRT. lol. Sorry sat kopi sessions are 99% out of the question. usually having coffee in town instead. ;p

seems like only me and generalsales...

hmm not sure if this is a good idea.. why not have the sessions on weekday evenings?

Friday Night would be nice at the Mac' beside the MRT station :O - centralised for all i guess

Friday Night would be nice at the Mac' beside the MRT station :O - centralised for all i guess

hmmm not free this fri night n next fri leh... how bout next thurs? say... 8pm? or 9pm?

Hi Everyone,

Since Admirity MRT is the topic here, perhaps have the Kopi session at the fast food outlets there or maybe the canteen upstairs?

I am staying in Woodlands Crescent :)

Hi Everyone,

Since Admirity MRT is the topic here, perhaps have the Kopi session at the fast food outlets there or maybe the canteen upstairs?

That will be a great suggestion. :thumbsup:

Hi Everyone,

I think the MacDonald's there should be quite ok. The food court upstairs is quite noisy most of the time.

I'm suggesting the next coffee session (after this sat's, which I can't attend) to take place next Thursday at the aforementioned fast food restuarant at about 8pm or 9pm.. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.