Medium Format Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Image

Oct 31, 2003
Last planet from the sun
Hi all guys and gals,

Stanley Lim is starting a 120 Format/Medium Format (MF) course. Have you seen those experience commercial photographers shooting for advertisement and commercial ads? Yes these are the same camera which Stanley will be conducting. Those who always wanted to learn and feel what a MF camera is like, here is your chance.

There are no pre requisite for this course. Whether you are a Newbie/Amatuer/Advance Users, we welcome you all to attend this course.

Currently Stanley has 2 sets of RZ 6x7 camera for you all to use when you attend this course. It comes with wide angle, standard and telephoto lenses. Here are the details:

Venue: Stanley Lim Colour Centre (Midlink Plaza, Middle Road)
Instructor: Stanley
Lesson : 4 lessons - 3 practical classes and 1 theory
Course fee: $350
Time : 7-10pm
Vacancies : 6 (max)
Equipment : We provide
Lightings : We provide
Lesson will commence on : TBA
Film : 120mm films and photo printing will be provided
Model : There will be 3 different models provided for a studio shoot. No outdoor. This include make-up and hair styling for the model as well.

Students will be given each an hour to use and shoot for lesson 2,3 & 4. There will be only 3 students allowed for each lesson, so the first 3 students will go first on Wed. Another 3 we will be on Thurs. All students will get 3 practicals and 1 theory. For practical lessons 2,3,4, 1 roll of colour 120 mm format film will be provided for each lesson and developing and printing of 4R photos will be provided also...models will be provided with makeup done

After the last practical shoot, those who is interested to bring down their photos individually or as a group will be fine with me. Stanley Lim will be there to advice you further (from 1pm to 6pm) for anyone who wants to get their photos review again.

Those interested please proceed to the studio to pay the deposit to Joanne.
You can reach her at 98583502. Please PM after you have paid her so that I can update here.

All students will be giving 2 hours free for usage of studio anytime (for those provided they bring their own 120mm camera but must make an appointment. 1 hour free will be given if they use Stanley's camera. This is will be given after you all finish the course.

Name list
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Those who wants to keep their nick to themselves, let me know. Any other questions, pls direct your question to me. PM me.

Thanks guys and gals......

What does 120mm stands for ?

reachme2003 said:
What does 120mm stands for ?

I think there is no such thing as 120mm. Just 120 format. This is the common medium format roll film available widely in photography shops in the Peninsula area.

Name list
1) - Reserved - (Thank you for starting the ball rolling!) :lovegrin:
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Still available guys and gals. This is your chance again to learn what you don't get to learn in other classes. Those thinking of getting a Medium Format Cameras, well why not learn this professional course first before using your life savings to purchase. In addition, you get to shoot 3 different models.

Name list
2) - Reserved -
3) - Reserved -
4)
5)
6)

Still available guys and gals. This is your chance again to learn what you don't get to learn in other classes. Those thinking of getting a Medium Format Cameras, well why not learn this professional course first before using your life savings to purchase. In addition, you get to shoot 3 different models.

Name list
2) - Reserved -
3) - Reserved -
4)
5)
6)

Anyone else wants to join?

Announcement. Due to up coming projects, Stanley will delay this course until further notice. We will keep an update on this course. Sorry for the inconvenience cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.