MediaCorp shows

Quality of MCS shows

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hai....really tolong la mediacorp...
every yr pay 100+ yet the standard is... :thumbsd:

wonder if anyone dun pay tv license bcos they dun watch tv program (only watch DVD)

Paul_Yeo said:
wonder if anyone dun pay tv license bcos they dun watch tv program (only watch DVD)

If at home dont have any TV set [Is True my House] still need to pay the TV license ?????

jacker said:
If at home dont have any TV set [Is True my House] still need to pay the TV license ?????
U still need to pay unless u declare u don't own a TV.

Paul_Yeo said:

wonder y i need to pay tv license when i already pay starhub, is that double billing? starhub states its free to watch those channels that i dun wanna watch (those FREE TO AIR) and i pay for those that i wanna watch...

maybe should write in ST forums... :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wonder y i need to pay tv license when i already pay starhub, is that double billing? starhub states its free to watch those channels that i dun wanna watch (those FREE TO AIR) and i pay for those that i wanna watch...

maybe should write in ST forums... :bsmilie:

haha. i doubt you will have a choice.. ;p everybody also wanna make money. if you don't pay.. Mediacorp gone case.. since their shows are like :thumbsd: .

Ed.CJ said:
haha. i doubt you will have a choice.. ;p everybody also wanna make money. if you don't pay.. Mediacorp gone case.. since their shows are like :thumbsd: .
I think the TV license money goes to MDA, not Mediacorp.

Which funds programmes that educates, those programmes we usually call crap.

AReality said:
U still need to pay unless u declare u don't own a TV.

Ha Ha... reminds me of the time i wrote to the Media Development Authority asking for a waiver of the tv license as i loath local programming and only watch cable. I even volunteered to go to a commissioner of oath to swear never to watch local TV channels again…

As expected… I got no reply….

kjmedora said:
Ha Ha... reminds me of the time i wrote to the Media Development Authority asking for a waiver of the tv license as i loath local programming and only watch cable. I even volunteered to go to a commissioner of oath to swear never to watch local TV channels again…

As expected… I got no reply….

suppose i guess u need a petition to get it started... wonder y nobody ever do strikes around here... :bsmilie: and i doubt they'll broadcast or report tis news...

I am so disappointed with MediaCorp shows that I hardly watch TV anymore these days. They just tirelessly show the same old old old movies again and again. Some of the movies had been shown at least once every year since my university days which was long time ago.

Besides that, the quality of the shows are apalling. The hosts are always the same old faces again from my uni days till now, with the same poor taste jokes. It is NOT enjoyment but a torture or even an insult to the intelligence of the viewers to watch those programs.

What I don't understand is how can such a lousy TV station be more popular than channel U? I am really puzzled :dunno:

ever since PCK went off the air, i don't really turn to channel 5.

sometimesi really wish i had cable tv....

barracuda said:
I am so disappointed with MediaCorp shows that I hardly watch TV anymore these days. They just tirelessly show the same old old old movies again and again. Some of the movies had been shown at least once every year since my university days which was long time ago.

Besides that, the quality of the shows are apalling. The hosts are always the same old faces again from my uni days till now, with the same poor taste jokes. It is NOT enjoyment but a torture or even an insult to the intelligence of the viewers to watch those programs.

What I don't understand is how can such a lousy TV station be more popular than channel U? I am really puzzled :dunno:

Precisly! And you find it funny that MCS complains about not making profits?

It's absolutely lousy, no taste, boring!
ABC DJ? My Sassy Neighbour? Police & Thief? Maggi & Me?
Oh god! Very low taste!

redstone said:
Precisly! And you find it funny that MCS complains about not making profits?

It's absolutely lousy, no taste, boring!
ABC DJ? My Sassy Neighbour? Police & Thief? Maggi & Me?
Oh god! Very low taste!

the shows you guys mentioned are supposed to be comedies rite? they're not funny at all. especially ABC DJ. At least the chinese side has got better stuff there.

MCS shows? The votes say it all ...

redstone said:
I laugh cos it's very lame, not cos it's truly funny. :bsmilie:

haaahaa.. yea.. especially that korean guy from ABC DJ. think he's korean or wadever la. his slang makes my hair stand...

aiya.. can't they just bring back PCK...

Status
Not open for further replies.