[Mass Sale] Brand New Lexar CF 1GB 80X at whole sale price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andydinh

Dec 26, 2004
singapore
www.yahoo.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Digicam Memory Card
Equipment Brand: Lexar
Equipment Model: Brand New Lexar CF 1GB 80X at whole sale price
Price (S$): 147
Description:
I got 20 pcs of Lexar CF 1GB 80X Brand New. Any one want to buy pls call me at 92377177 after 2pm.

Also got 5pcs Lexar CF 2GB 80X. price at 290.

Thanks

Contact Number: 92377177
Email Address: hieubose@yahoo.com

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): New
Warranty Status: Brand New

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Brand New

Additional Comments:
Brand New

2 GB sold out!
1 GB left 8pcs.
Tmr i will be in town around 2pm at city hall mrt. So anyone interested pls let me know. Thanks

Andydinh said:
2 GB sold out!
1 GB left 8pcs.
Tmr i will be in town around 2pm at city hall mrt. So anyone interested pls let me know. Thanks
well good buy!
IT show selling at $159 per pc for 1GB

Don't mean to crash thread. But your info. is wrong. It's 149 at the IT show. EG booth

Stoned said:
Don't mean to crash thread. But your info. is wrong. It's 149 at the IT show. EG booth

Yes, I saw this too and nearly bought it :thumbsup:

But Andy is selling at lower then that so must give him some credit for trying his best :thumbsup:

Stoned said:

Are you sure? I just got one yesterday from the EG booth at $159.

No Matter where u get as long as u are happy is enough, right?

i wait till price drop to less that 100 bucks ;)

user111 said:
i wait till price drop to less that 100 bucks ;)
I went on the first day and paid $159 for the Lexar card. Stoned reported $149 on the second. At this rate, you need to wait until early next week for the $100 card. I feel a bit cheeze off by East Gear already. :angry:

Another OT,
The nikon booth was selling the Ultra II 1 gig for $145 while the Scandisk mother booth sells at $175???

tOGGY said:
I went on the first day and paid $159 for the Lexar card. Stoned reported $149 on the second. At this rate, you need to wait until early next week for the $100 card. I feel a bit cheeze off by East Gear already. :angry:

Another OT,
The nikon booth was selling the Ultra II 1 gig for $145 while the Scandisk mother booth sells at $175???

safest is to buy at the last day.... got caught last time when i bought my cdrw drive and the price drop near to $50 on the last day... really :bheart:
nonetheless bought my CF card yesterday... cant wait liao... :sweat:

tOGGY said:

Another OT,

me too have the same feeling. first day bought a SD card from EG and 2nd day drop in price.

RuthBaby said:
yah loh.....
:)
i jus hate pple comparing here n there
:p
up for u mate :)

"Hate" is a strong word... guess the world would be a much better place if we can bear a little more with others and respect everyone's preferences in choice when making purchases...

No matter what... Upz for this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.