Mass ordering FL-40 flash at local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Michael68
Hi,
Yes, seems too good to be true, but I am making several calls to the company to verify the price. Will update if I have any confirmation. I am keen to take 2 piece myself.

Cheers,
Mike

Maybe the flash doesn't come with a warranty? or is it a second hand shop?

:eek: Are you saying RM$450???

Possible meh. If really so, i would buy one.

:)

Originally posted by Michael68
Hi all,

Shall we check this shop in KL which I was told retailed the FL-40 at M$ 450? It is located in Sungei Wang Shopping Centre but I am not sure about the details from the information I heard. But its worth trying, and just take a weekend to pick up the stocks if its really that cheap!

Do a search on the shop's name. They have a website and we may be able to contact them for mass order.....

Cheers!

Mike

Update. Was there yesterday and was quoted RM1,500.

Hi everyone,

Called the shop (should be Fotokem) at Sungei Wang Plaza and was told that the indicative price is RM 900 before discount. I'm trying to get hold of the senior sales person whom I was told that there may be some discounts. However, I was told that there are not stocks yet and item have to be pre-ordered.

I think there may be a possibility of price arbitrage when we check with overseas sales but of course, the risks would be validity of warranties, repair and service etc. So there must be substantial price savings before anyone would like to take the plunge and order overseas.

Will update everyone here if I have further information. Thanks!

Cheers,
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.