Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Hi All,

We probably have to call this the Annual ClubSNAP Polo T-Shirt Mass Order since its been slightly more than a year since the last one ........ so without any more delay (and after endless hints and urgings from members), we are pleased to announce that we are OPEN for ORDERS for the next batch of ClubSNAP Polo T-shirts - December 2005 version

ClubSNAP Polo T-Shirt Details

Colors available : White / Black

Mens sizes (as measured across chest):

M - 20 inches
L - 21 inches
XL - 22 inches
XXL - 23 inches
XXXL - 25 inches

Ladies sizes
S - 17 inches
M - 18 inches
L - 19 inches

Pricing
ClubSNAP Polo T-Shirt @ $25 each

Additional information
1. We will require pre-payment in full for all orders. Payment options are detailed below.

This thread will be open for order-taking until 15th January 2006. ETD (Estimated Time for Delivery) will be on or around 15th February. Prepayment procedures for all shirts posted below.

Added samples for color combinations for t-shirts
Here are the color schemes for comparison as printed on the actual t-shirt fabric material.

samples.jpg

One other IMPORTANT note - the embroidered logo will have the additional words www.clubsnap.com added (the pics above are from the old MO). I will update with the new sample images when I get them from the supplier - members will then have the chance to change their orders accordingly.

Website to place your order - http://clubsnap.eventicentral.com/events/polo2005.php

As always, please leave questions or comments in this thread - we will answer as best we can.

Steps to purchasing ClubSNAP Polo T-Shirts

1. Register your interest in purchasing the Polo T-shirts using the Registration form at http://clubsnap.eventicentral.com/events/polo2005.php

2. When announcement to pay up is made - Make payment by one of these two methods :-
a) ATM/Bank transfer to DBS Bank CURRENT Account **
Bank Code : 7171
Branch Code : 033
Account Number : 033-900667-0

b) Cheque made payable to Photo Toolkit Pte Ltd and sent to
Photo Toolkit Pte Ltd
50 Canberra Drive
#10-20 Yishun Sapphire
Singapore 768438[/font]
3. If making payment via ATM/Bank transfer, take note of the following additional information:
- If transferring using online (Internet) banking from DBS/POSB account, please indicate your ClubSNAP ID in the Comments or Remarks field.
- If transferring using online (Internet) banking from other banks, please PM to Darren
with the date/time of the transfer (or email to darren_at_clubsnap.com)
- If using ATM to do the bank transfer, please PM to Darren
with the date/time, ATM location of the transfer (or email to darren_at_clubsnap.com)
4. If making payment via cheque, please indicate your ClubSNAP ID on the back of the cheque.

5. Collection date/time will be announced in the Forums and an email will also be sent to the email address used during registration.

6. Please DO NOT send cash in envelope - we will not be responsible for loss in such cases.

Reserved for future announcements.

If ordered and collected but size too big, can change?

donchua said:
If ordered and collected but size too big, can change?
Unfortunately, we will only be producing the exact number according to the orders, so exchange will not be possible.

The t-shirt sizes are given in the first post in this thread, so you should measure yourself (across the chest) and order the size that you feel most comfortable with .... some ppl like it tight, some ppl like it loose.

I guess you can still do mutual swaps with members who wants the size you ordered... but NOT with Darren that's all.

Is our nick/name be embroidered too?

JimDavis said:

steady..

also wan to ask ..

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

+evenstar said:
Sigh..got this MO...I've got nowhere to sell off mine...:( :(

Me too.:( mine lagi worst,got nick on it.

JimDavis said:
Sorry, we are not doing personalisation this round as it proved to be too logistically challenging.

You can get the personalisation done at any of the t-shirt printing shops.

Zerstorer said:
Is it the same supplier for the shirt as the one in the last order here:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=26135&highlight=size

If so I presume I can just use the same shirt size as before?
We are talking with the same supplier thus, for now, the specs are the same.

BUT we are also considering making the t-shirt in the dri-fit type material and IF WE DO, we will update the sizes/specs accordingly. Members will have a chance to modify their selections IF we make the changes.

Darren said:
We are talking with the same supplier thus, for now, the specs are the same.

BUT we are also considering making the t-shirt in the dri-fit type material and IF WE DO, we will update the sizes/specs accordingly. Members will have a chance to modify their selections IF we make the changes.

What is 'dri-fit type material'?:dunno:

dragos said:
more cooling and "breathes" better...

So it should be best worn for outdoor Sunny shoot.;)

Wah... can guys order ladies size or not har? Size M to big for me lah....

Any difference in guys and ladies cut? ;p

Darren said:
Hi All,

We probably have to call this the Annual ClubSNAP Polo T-Shirt Mass Order since its been slightly more than a year since the last one ........ so without any more delay (and after endless hints and urgings from members), we are pleased to announce that we are OPEN for ORDERS for the next batch of ClubSNAP Polo T-shirts - December 2005 version

ClubSNAP Polo T-Shirt Details

Colors available : White / Black

Mens sizes (as measured across chest):

M - 20 inches
L - 21 inches
XL - 22 inches
XXL - 23 inches
XXXL - 25 inches

Ladies sizes
S - 17 inches
M - 18 inches
L - 19 inches

Pricing
ClubSNAP Polo T-Shirt @ $25 each

Additional information
1. We will require pre-payment in full for all orders. Payment options are detailed below.

This thread will be open for order-taking until 15th January 2006. ETD (Estimated Time for Delivery) will be on or around 15th February. Prepayment procedures for all shirts posted below.

Added samples for color combinations for t-shirts
Here are the color schemes for comparison as printed on the actual t-shirt fabric material.

samples.jpg

One other IMPORTANT note - the embroidered logo will have the additional words www.clubsnap.com added (the pics above are from the old MO). I will update with the new sample images when I get them from the supplier - members will then have the chance to change their orders accordingly.

Website to place your order - http://clubsnap.eventicentral.com/events/polo2005.php

As always, please leave questions or comments in this thread - we will answer as best we can.

Hi,

20inch is equivalent to 50cm is it?

Ong_23 said:
Hi,

20inch is equivalent to 50cm is it?

Yeah... about 51cm...

Status
Not open for further replies.