Martial Arts - need some info and help, punching bag info

Status
Not open for further replies.

petetherock

Oct 9, 2006
Hi friends
Anyone knows where I can get a punching bag, which is shaped like a man, not hung from the ceiling, but on the floor and bounces up after you kick and punch it?
Thanks

Hi friends
Anyone knows where I can get a punching bag, which is shaped like a man, not hung from the ceiling, but on the floor and bounces up after you kick and punch it?
Thanks

You're talking about the kid version, filled with air?

or a more credible training version? I think there's one in the sports/gym shops which sell a punching target shaped as a human with target points. Doesn't look cheap though.

You can check with Liang Seng at Marina Square.

i think i saw that too at the mentioned location, another place u can try is Suntec, i remember seeing one of the shops having it, but i do not remember exact location and shop name.

i think i saw that too at the mentioned location, another place u can try is Suntec, i remember seeing one of the shops having it, but i do not remember exact location and shop name.

same here, its 1 of those gym supply stores. if there liao just ask info counter where they r located would do. all i know is 2nd floor...:sweat:

I think it's the Aibi shop. There's one in HarbourFront as well IIRC.

Thanks guys
Its for serious work, but I don't want to suspend a bag from a beam or ceiling
Heard Liang Seng isn't cheap but I will still have a look, found a branch in Serangoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.