Manga Coloring! (HunterxHunter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm lazy to paint today.. but you'll get the idea. :)
Tablet used, but that was just for convenience.
There are alot more friends who paint alot better than me. One of them can even draw and paint using only a mouse.
Cool ****! The smudging and toning is really good. And only with shadows! Cool! will post the original image soon for those who want to try...

Cool ****! The smudging and toning is really good. And only with shadows! Cool! will post the original image soon for those who want to try...
Looks like I must be willing to be daring with the toning. This is my first try. haha. Really eye opening here, and over at the other forums what people do! Though I'm studying Biz Admin at SP now, I really want to go into doing design work! haha, wonder if anyone reading this have any idea how it can be done?

RAW FILE: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3517/huntercoloringrawpp3.jpg

My Poly education is ending in January. Anyone can offer me an internship in design? I don't mind low pay and sh*t job as long as I get to learn.

really enjoyed HXH. great to hear that the artist is back to kick some ass :)

Looks like I must be willing to be daring with the toning. This is my first try. haha. Really eye opening here, and over at the other forums what people do! Though I'm studying Biz Admin at SP now, I really want to go into doing design work! haha, wonder if anyone reading this have any idea how it can be done?

My Poly education is ending in January. Anyone can offer me an internship in design? I don't mind low pay and sh*t job as long as I get to learn.

Depends on which field you wanna be in.. I'm kinda in the games sector btw =) But it isn't a good field to be in, in Singapore. Neither is animation. If you're really interested, get real good in what you do, and go to japan, canada, or the US. Singapore really CMI. Haha.

And trust me, you'll wanna stay in the Business line after you realise how much design is underappreciated here.. underpaid too. :nono:
Average pay of business poly grad:$1800 - $2000 (I think)
Average pay of design poly grad: $1200 - $1500

Fav quote of the design industry as an excuse for the low pay: "You work for passion" :rolleyes:

Depends on which field you wanna be in.. I'm kinda in the games sector btw =) But it isn't a good field to be in, in Singapore. Neither is animation. If you're really interested, get real good in what you do, and go to japan, canada, or the US. Singapore really CMI. Haha.

And trust me, you'll wanna stay in the Business line after you realise how much design is underappreciated here.. underpaid too. :nono:
Average pay of business poly grad:$1800 - $2000 (I think)
Average pay of design poly grad: $1200 - $1500

Fav quote of the design industry as an excuse for the low pay: "You work for passion" :rolleyes:

same goes for the film and video industry which i'm studying for now. one thing the ppl who pay low wages do not understand is "passion alone won't get you 3 meals a day".

same goes for the film and video industry which i'm studying for now. one thing the ppl who pay low wages do not understand is "passion alone won't get you 3 meals a day".
Hmmm, sounds bad for every industry no? Maybe engineering is the only good one...

Hmmm, sounds bad for every industry no? Maybe engineering is the only good one...

If you don't plan on starting a family (and don't want spare cash to buy D3s, MKIIIs, 'L' lenses etc ;p), you should be able to live with that pay. Haha. :sweat:

Yea it's that bad. Look through the job portals and check out the starting pay +exp required, and you'll know.

It's better to keep design as a hobby for now, not a job ;)

Nice job there, looking forward to your complete result...

finally the artist is back in action.. the Chuang Yi version has been stalled for months.... -_-"

just go take another diploma lor... :devil:

or just keep it as another hobby...

On a side note, my NEW favourite manga is Fairy Tail, you ppl should check it out. Can read online at: http://www.inaruto.net/

I'm in no way related to the above site tho.

hey... haha, thats e artist who drew RAVE!

Didn't know the english name is called Fairy Tail... I read RAVE before.. Nice story. :)

Nice job there, looking forward to your complete result...

finally the artist is back in action.. the Chuang Yi version has been stalled for months.... -_-"

this manga was like at least 5 years... i watched until he was training to use the ki energy then stopped due to other commitments.

i still find his previous work, yu yu hakusho better. this 1 not action pack enuff...

hey... haha, thats e artist who drew RAVE!

Didn't know the english name is called Fairy Tail... I read RAVE before.. Nice story. :)
Read Rave halfway though. about the sword with magical powers right? Can't really remember. Ya, the Plue in FT looks like the plushie in Rave. Lol.

The character drawing style is similar too!

And also, quite similar to One Piece, though One Piece is more daring I would say

did this months back.. its fun..:)

1980518494_000d544100.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.