Manda brand

dookiedookdook

Aug 16, 2007
Hi, I'm looking for a first tripod for a beginner, but probably something mid-level, so I won't have to be investing in another one anytime soon. Was passing by Peninsula today when I came across tripods by the brand on "ua Manda". Does anyone have any experience with the brand? Also considering Benro and Sirui tripods, so would greatly appreciate it if you experienced guys could do a simple contrast between brands for me :) thanks in advance!

If you passed by, did you play with the Manda tripods? At the end of the day, you should trust your own judgement.

I went down to play with the tripods the other day, and also spoke with Beatrice. According to her, Manda makes tripods for OEMs and so they're not well known, but anyway I didn't go with the Manda in the end. I found the workmanship a bit rough, as I found the Sirui very attractive with better workmanship and its 6 years warranty (vs 1 year warranty for the Manda's).

As for Benro I can't say, I went by Ben's photo but there was no one in the shop lol.