Manchester United Part IV: English Premier League Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EPL standard so low. Though Chelsea and MU have players of different nationalities.
Yawn....English football so boring......

No wonder England is not in the same class as Argentina, Germany, Italy and Brazil.

France? kelong lah.... that team also junk.

sounds like MOANrhino la bro...LoL

Play against his team and if lose the game must talk BIG like him mah... :bsmilie:

Like that then the ref will give us panalty/freekick and allow the ball which cross the line to be counted. :bsmilie:

:devil: :thumbsup: :lovegrin:

:The better team lost.

:devil: :lovegrin: :thumbsup:

haiiii, it was a sad day for man u fans across the globe. :cry:
i felt that we weren't the better team, both teams were equal.
but we did create a few more chances than our opponents that we didnt capitalise on.....
they had better strikers and finishing than us :cry:

haiiiiiiii...... lets move on

EPL standard so low. Though Chelsea and MU have players of different nationalities.

No wonder England is not in the same class as Argentina, Germany, Italy and Brazil.

yeah.. right.. that's why there's 3 english clubs in CL semifinal.. :sticktong

i agree with u, english football is boring. but i still support man u as they once played attractive attacking football.

but 1 thing i disagree with u, germany?
they play even more boring football in germany.... super super tacticle!!

LOL chelsea issnt an "english" club.
they're from russia with love :heart:

AND MOOLAHHHHHHHHHH!!

in that case, man u isn't an "english" club also.. glazers are from the states.. :sweatsm:

in that case, man u isn't an "english" club also.. glazers are from the states.. :sweatsm:

i meant the players actually. we have more english players mah lol...
they dun really play like typical english clubs

Hargreaves 'set to join' Man Utd

England midfielder Owen Hargreaves is set to complete a move to Manchester United after Bayern Munich agreed a deal, according to reports in Germany.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/6546939.stm

Yes, it's confirmed. Yay!!! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: At least 2 more players coming out way. Nani, Et'o or Bale? :devil:

to me, hargreaves issnt much to excite about.... dun think hes a good ball winner that man u needs imo

to me, hargreaves issnt much to excite about.... dun think hes a good ball winner that man u needs imo

i'm not sure abt hargreaves too... :dunno:

if he comes, who'll partner him in midfield? tat will leave either carrick, scholes or giggs out...

guess we need a more prolific goalscorer now... :think:

At last! Hargreaves is arriving! He is the ball winner. At least, he is a ball winner! Man Utd dun have any in the squad now. Thats why Man Utd struggle in Europe, even against Lille. And Arsenal over-ran our midfield twice this season. That cannot happen next year. :nono:

Chelsea got Essian, Makelele, obi
Arsenal got Gilberto
Liv got Alonso, Sissoko etc

And we got Fletcher and o'Shea! Carrick is more of a passer. SAF bought him for his passing skills.

I can see Hargreaves partnering Scholes or when he need a rest, Carrick. Scholes is old liao. Carrick will be with Scholes when Hargreaves needs a rest. More and better options.

I think Fletcher is the biggest loser when Hargreaves arrive. His performance this season is very good and mature but a bit too light weight.

o'shea can be the all in one and one in all man again next season. GK, Def, Mid and Striker all roll into one! :devil:

At last! Hargreaves is arriving! He is the ball winner. At least, he is a ball winner! Man Utd dun have any in the squad now. Thats why Man Utd struggle in Europe, even against Lille. And Arsenal over-ran our midfield twice this season. That cannot happen next year. :nono:

Chelsea got Essian, Makelele, obi
Arsenal got Gilberto
Liv got Alonso, Sissoko etc

And we got Fletcher and o'Shea! Carrick is more of a passer. SAF bought him for his passing skills.

I can see Hargreaves partnering Scholes or when he need a rest, Carrick. Scholes is old liao. Carrick will be with Scholes when Hargreaves needs a rest. More and better options.

I think Fletcher is the biggest loser when Hargreaves arrive. His performance this season is very good and mature but a bit too light weight.

o'shea can be the all in one and one in all man again next season. GK, Def, Mid and Striker all roll into one! :devil:

Since Keano left, there's no ball winner in midfield.. Both Scholesy and Carrick are not good at tackling in midfield.. I believe Hargreaves will fill in this role.. ;)

Man U are considering a £8m summer transfer bid for Hearts and Scotland goalkeeper Craig Gordon. That's shocking news. :eek: Why do we need another goalkeeper when we are not short of cover and there is more pressing need in other department? We have VDS, Tomasz Kuszczak and Ben Foster, rated England no. 2 and returning to OT after a loan to Watford. I hope the news is not true. :devil: :devil:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/6674237.stm

VDS still can last 1 more year. i feel we need someone to bring in the goals consistantly...
we need it bad!

Play against his team and if lose the game must talk BIG like him mah... :bsmilie:

Like that then the ref will give us panalty/freekick and allow the ball which cross the line to be counted. :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: :lovegrin:

life (and soccer) is not always fair lah....remember the "hand of god"? :bsmilie:

ManU did not get the Double :cry:

But I got mine ;)

how ?.......go eBay n buy lor :angel:

DSC_1855-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.