Man appealing for Fund to help cure his cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Within context ... I think you're right. :embrass:

1) Yup...
2) Stopped and help before... no CPR on stranger yet.
3) Went to pharmacy to look for disposable CPR kit to put in my car, then pharmacist tell me SG dun have, and tell me to just call ambulance instead... he say, who knows, i might get sued instead... suddenly i felt that what i am doing is futile...

That's the problem. If there was a 'demand' for courses and equipment, there would probably be ready supply. Even those within the health care industry can tell you to 'dun care' and live a life of apathy!!! :rolleyes:

That's the problem. If there was a 'demand' for courses and equipment, there would probably be ready supply. Even those within the health care industry can tell you to 'dun care' and live a life of apathy!!! :rolleyes:

Actually it has gotten paranoid and the practice is getting less practice due to AIDS. In fact like in the States you find they don't use mouth to mouth but a special large Rubber bulb like the one you use to blow air on your lens to clear the dust. This is placed over the mouth of the patient and by squeezing the rubber bulb, air is injected into the person's lungs. Intermitten with chest pumping with your closed hands at the sternum.

If you don't have one of these..no one dares to do mouth to mouth "bare" ( nor will insurance cover it if you get infect this way) and if they have no glove they might not even dare to touch you..especially if you are bleeding. ( Yes I have glove in my kit too but it is not because I am afraid but for hygiene sake)

That is the state of affair at times. Fear. It is bad as ignorance too.

Actually it has gotten paranoid and the practice is getting less practice due to AIDS. In fact like in the States you find they don't use mouth to mouth but a special large Rubber bulb like the one you use to blow air on your lens to clear the dust. This is placed over the mouth of the patient and by squeezing the rubber bulb, air is injected into the person's lungs. Intermitten with chest pumping with your closed hands at the sternum.

If you don't have one of these..no one dares to do mouth to mouth "bare" ( nor will insurance cover it if you get infect this way) and if they have no glove they might not even dare to touch you..especially if you are bleeding. ( Yes I have glove in my kit too but it is not because I am afraid but for hygiene sake)

thats what i was looking for previously...

cos i'm normally driving, so if i see accidents that need CPR, sure a bloody sight...

well, i do blood donations too, i dun wanna risk ppl who receive my blood as well... so its either i do it with gloves and proper kits, or none at all...

Blind, ignorent fear has probably caused more grief in all areas of life than anyone can imagine. Gee, it's almost like as if the more we progress, the more we move back towards the dark ages.

thats what i was looking for previously...

cos i'm normally driving, so if i see accidents that need CPR, sure a bloody sight...

well, i do blood donations too, i dun wanna risk ppl who receive my blood as well... so its either i do it with gloves and proper kits, or none at all...

There was also a membrane diaphragm developed to protect the person administering CPR but I guess that's not available as well.

We all have to weight the factors involved, but the difference is, some actually go and look for viable ways to help ... what about the remaining 99.9999999999% of our lovely, graceful and caring people that have been so well nurtured and engineered? :sticktong

Do what I do... buy them food or drinks..but never give money. heheh... Usually if you frequent the same place quite a bit some of them who are out to con tend to "hit" that same areas quite often. Would not be hard to spot the real from the unreal. The sad part is there are more con job then the real thing. Harden your heart? No need lah. You just have to outsmart them. They will get what's coming to them one day.
I did exactly that to a 'old and weak' person who had been 'heartlessly abandoned by her son'.

Unfortunately, realised from the neighbourhood kopitiam folks that this old woman 'isn't that simple'. Her son is anything but 'heartless' and gives her a substantial allowance apparently.

People like these, well, say the truth, I'd rather see these people die.

There was also a membrane diaphragm developed to protect the person administering CPR but I guess that's not available as well.

We all have to weight the factors involved, but the difference is, some actually go and look for viable ways to help ... what about the remaining 99.9999999999% of our lovely, graceful and caring people that have been so well nurtured and engineered? :sticktong

This is a town where there are people who own cars and still don't know how to properly change a tire or fix very basic things to a car. You want someone like that to mess with a person dying from cardiac arrest?

Yes we are well nurtured and engineered. For self preservation. heh. Some will not help others and then you have others who help themselves with your wallet by doing a con job on the street corner hehe.. How many are left in between? I hope there will still be enough of them around.

This is a town where there are people who own cars and still don't know how to properly change a tire or fix very basic things to a car. You want someone like that to mess with a person dying from cardiac arrest?

Yes we are well nurtured and engineered. For self preservation. heh. Some will not help others and then you have others who help themselves with your wallet by doing a con job on the street corner hehe.. How many are left in between? I hope there will still be enough of them around.

that town, have a service which you call, and people will drive a tow truck over to change a tire lor...

cos ppl wear power suits there, not wearing jump suits...

u willing to tear your hugo boss blazer to stop a person from bleeding? then walk back to your merc seat with blood stain to your leather shoes? :devil:

I dont believe him. He is out to cheat you!

Report to the authority and let the professional handle the case.

Sometimes I receive a lot of such illness needing money in the emails. Can tehy be true I just wonder

My dad always says... it's cheaper to die.

:(

This is true but in Spore law does not support Euthanasia (literally "good death" in Ancient Greek) refers to the practice of ending a life in a painless manner.)

I support the AMD by Spore but not many people in spore have heard of AMD act.

Well dying is not a choice in our own hands in spore

Sometimes I receive a lot of such illness needing money in the emails. Can tehy be true I just wonder
I think it'll be better and more useful if u shredded those, burnt it and use the ashes as fertilisers.

This is true but in Spore law does not support Euthanasia (literally "good death" in Ancient Greek) refers to the practice of ending a life in a painless manner.)

I support the AMD by Spore but not many people in spore have heard of AMD act.

Well dying is not a choice in our own hands in spore
Advanced Medical Directive is not Euthanasia. Perhaps u'd might wanna address this in your post.

Frankly speaking, I support AMD as well and if I have to breathe by the Iron Lung just to keep this thing called 'blood' coursing thru my veins in await for a so-called 'miracle' (but lets face it, reality and drama differs), I'd rather be realistic and order the Doctor way beforehand to just turn the machine off so that I can move on ('to the light' or 'report down there with the guards' whatever one believes).

Dying by our own hands is a choice in Singapore and anywhere and even if Euthanasia is not available, human beings still seek all manners of suicide (smoking, alcohol, stopping crushing steel trains with their bodies or testing the solidity of the Earth with their heads). The state legislates suicide as an offence and is pro-life but there is only so much man-made laws can do to curb the perversion of one's mind in a deranged state.

I support AMD. When you suffer, the society, your friends and especailly your family members suffer together with you!

Advanced Medical Directive is not Euthanasia. Perhaps u'd might wanna address this in your post.

Frankly speaking, I support AMD as well and if I have to breathe by the Iron Lung just to keep this thing called 'blood' coursing thru my veins in await for a so-called 'miracle' (but lets face it, reality and drama differs), I'd rather be realistic and order the Doctor way beforehand to just turn the machine off so that I can move on ('to the light' or 'report down there with the guards' whatever one believes).

Dying by our own hands is a choice in Singapore and anywhere and even if Euthanasia is not available, human beings still seek all manners of suicide (smoking, alcohol, stopping crushing steel trains with their bodies or testing the solidity of the Earth with their heads). The state legislates suicide as an offence and is pro-life but there is only so much man-made laws can do to curb the perversion of one's mind in a deranged state.

I do agree with you that people are "still seek all manners of suicide (smoking, alcohol, stopping crushing steel trains with their bodies" especially smoking....what annoys me most is some people just smoke anywhere they like....most time i need to shift my table to avoid the 2nd hand smoke. Hey i don't mind people smoking but pls smoke in a considerate place like the yellow box provided...

Still the 2nd hand smoke we inhale is more deadly....so well lets die together

I support AMD. When you suffer, the society, your friends and especailly your family members suffer together with you!

Getting the AMD signed is not easy...my auntie went to a local doctor and he kind of like brush her away stating he not comfortable helping her sign the AMD form. Gosh:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.