Mamiya Introduces the First 22 Megapixel Digital Camera System for Under USD$10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly price.
Problem is that unlike jewelery, fine watches, art, fancy limousines and other luxury goods, people cannot mentally accept paying silly prices for a MF digital cam+back.
Especially when like all computer things, few years later it is worth a fraction of what you paid; and may eventually be obsolete technologically.

(edited the typos)

Silly price.
Problem is that unlike jewellery, fine watches, art, fancy limousines and other luxury goods, people cannot mentally accept paying silly prices for a MF digital cam+back.
Especially when like all computer things, few years later it is worth a fraction of what you paid; and may evenually be obsolete technologically.

well, most people who buy into digital back are professional who need that type of quality and can amortise the cost within 2 years.

Cathay Steven (Ah Joo) very tao !

Chris is still the best to talk to .

:cool:

There doesn't seem to be much information on the internet about this back huh? Did a google and only found a single user who wrote a review.

Seems like no one fully trusts Mamiya's digital backs?

Anyone who has had experience on ZD & perhaps another rival back care to compare ?

I think the ZD is target at shooters who needs better quality than a FF DSLR but do not requires that of a true D back of say PhaseOne or Leaf or Sinar, last heard the Leaf sells around SGD 60K for it's 33 megapixel ... well that's either for the very established commercial shooters or retired MNC CEO:bigeyes:

Personally, if I am to buy this one, it will be an alternative choice if client says:' no need too good lah, something in between but not too good because the budget can only go this far...'

Whatever lah...

cathay cant promate maniya and leaf at the same time,so they choose to push leaf
i like to test ZD, its really gd price:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.