Male Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallant

Feb 16, 2009
Jurong West, Singapore
I was referred here by a friend who told me that there are photographers here who are always on the lookout for new people for photoshoot as to hone their skills.

I'm a 29 year old (boyish looking though) who is keen to increase my portfolio, been for a few studio shoot before but wasn't very happy with the results (maybe it's just my face :embrass: )

Hence I would like to check how do I actually locate these photographers as to benefit both sides?

I've browsed through the forums, but unsure where to post hence posting here.

Try looking under "personal services offered" section and look for photographers doing a TFCD..
or you can post your portfolio there and offer TFCD modelling

Thanks for the info fifiee :)

But I guess I have to wait for 30 days before I can post in there due to the restrictions -

- Registered in ClubSNAP for at least 30 days; OR
- Have posted more than 50 posts in other sections

Unless I go and spam on other threads hehe

Thanks for the info fifiee :)

But I guess I have to wait for 30 days before I can post in there due to the restrictions -

- Registered in ClubSNAP for at least 30 days; OR
- Have posted more than 50 posts in other sections

Unless I go and spam on other threads hehe
no, you better don't do this, you will annoy many members and get warning by mods shortly.

however, you can check out Services Wanted and Personal Services Offered to see any photographers offer TFCD for male models, PM them for take up the offers.

Hope this help.

no, you better don't do this, you will annoy many members and get warning by mods shortly.

however, you can check out Services Wanted and Personal Services Offered to see any photographers offer TFCD for male models, PM them for take up the offers.

Hope this help.

No worries, not doing the spamming, just kidding on that part.

Currently taking part in some conversations at the Kopitiam section. Hopefully it would help. Once I find my old makeover photos, guess I would post it up and see how it goes from there.

Thanks for the advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.