Malaysian motorist booked at 773kmh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Linkster

He said that he was seeking legal assistance to defend himself against the charges.

aiyah..he already admitted that he drove at 160km/h on a road with 60km/h speed limit

does it matters if he was booked at 773km/h or 160km/h?? still have to pay fine what...

Originally posted by Wai
aiyah..he already admitted that he drove at 160km/h on a road with 60km/h speed limit

does it matters if he was booked at 773km/h or 160km/h?? still have to pay fine what...
I don't think he admitted going at 160kmh, he only said the speedo can only go up to 160kmh right?

Wat more can we say? Its our "Good Fried Up North" wat. Anything can happen. They say dat means dat. I'm not surprised at all 4 their "intelligent" blunder. :devil:

Aia, Malaysia Police is all "Jia Par bo men kia ZZor" one...All fatty and lazy.
You don't believe? I stay there for more than 20 Yrs liao la......

Aiyah.. I think he forgot to give the police kopi marnee lah.. like DR M said .. Malaysia must Tampang abit.. this is how lor you want to speed then u have to Tampang.. the "pullies" lor.

I remeber many years ago when a classmate of mine send a malaysia friend home. Did a wrong turn into a oneway street a Police hidding in the darkness made hime walk out of the car at gun point.. At the end its all for the $50 "fine" in his wallet. Lucky that was all he have in the wallet.

By Gun? The policeman can be court le.
Originally posted by Minority
Aiyah.. I think he forgot to give the police kopi marnee lah.. like DR M said .. Malaysia must Tampang abit.. this is how lor you want to speed then u have to Tampang.. the "pullies" lor.

I remeber many years ago when a classmate of mine send a malaysia friend home. Did a wrong turn into a oneway street a Police hidding in the darkness made hime walk out of the car at gun point.. At the end its all for the $50 "fine" in his wallet. Lucky that was all he have in the wallet.

Originally posted by longman
By Gun? The policeman can be court le.

donno leh during then we are still students so very green. That guy was waving his pistol at us saying we broke the law. etc etc.. it was at night and the street was poorly lit plus the onway sign was block by trees.... basket.. all they want is to Tampang $$$.. and a sporty singapore plate car == $$$. but I guess he did not realise we are studnets and don't have much $$ all we can squim together was $50.

even treaten to jail us if we don't pay fine.

IC, actually all M'Sia Police very scare u "garang" then him, If you speak loudly with them, they will said "Ok Ok, encik, cari makan la, $50 cukup....!"
And finally like begger....
This is from my experience....
But is for Traffic Police only....

Originally posted by Minority
donno leh during then we are still students so very green. That guy was waving his pistol at us saying we broke the law. etc etc.. it was at night and the street was poorly lit plus the onway sign was block by trees.... basket.. all they want is to Tampang $$$.. and a sporty singapore plate car == $$$. but I guess he did not realise we are studnets and don't have much $$ all we can squim together was $50.

even treaten to jail us if we don't pay fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.