Making name cards out of photographs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
reachme2003 said:
how's the quality of paper and printing?

Looks good, paper is the really smooth type, thickness/gsm is pretty standard, no diff from those I get from Microsoft, Dell, Ernst & Young etc..... I have a coloured background and it looks good. Black print (for wordings) is quite "thick", can see and feel that the print is raised. I have a line of font size 6 wordings and it's sharp as a standard 1200dpi laser print. It's a very simple card so should be pretty easy for them to print nicely.

But that website doesn't allow you to upload a whole image... am I right? So I have to create the namecard off the website... :think:

epia said:
But that website doesn't allow you to upload a whole image... am I right? So I have to create the namecard off the website... :think:
Yes... you can upload a whole image...
Choose to load a background picture... If I recall correctly

Kinda curious, some of u freelance right? U've got ur own calling card or name card?

i've used namecardonline.com before.

no problems with their quality and service. :thumbsup:

jsbn said:
Kinda curious, some of u freelance right? U've got ur own calling card or name card?
Obviously I can't use my main name card with the company's big logo and stuff right? :D I used to be cheapo and distributed my DIY cards which are not too shabby but can see that it's DIY.

It comes into use when you are shooting and people come over to you and asks you for some. You'll be amazed that you can be shooting a D&D and people ask you if you do wedding/ROM. Your next assignment comes from there.

I just did my own namecard...finally, after reading this thread.
Will send to namecardonline tomoro, wonder how long before they deliver,especially holidays coming.
Everyone " Duo1 Duo1 Zi3 Jiao4" :bsmilie:

card6uj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.