Maha Powerex MH-C401FS 100 Minute Cool Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed1975

May 9, 2006
Hi Guys... Anyone try Maha Powerex MH-C401FS 100 Minute Cool Charger b4? Care to share ur experince? tinking of buy a new charger but can't decide on Sanyo or Maha... Thanks guys....

hi there... i feel like sanyo charger takes forever to charge. konnoc charger how ever discharge & charge back so fast(like within one hour) that i dunno if it really fully charge my batt or not?!:dunno: i've been using both. i feel like changing to maha(quick charge if there's any) 8piece batt charger... any idea where & and how much should there be any???

iZ1d said:
hi there... i feel like sanyo charger takes forever to charge. konnoc charger how ever discharge & charge back so fast(like within one hour) that i dunno if it really fully charge my batt or not?!:dunno: i've been using both. i feel like changing to maha(quick charge if there's any) 8piece batt charger... any idea where & and how much should there be any???

ahah!!! found it...
http://www.eastgear.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=37_38&products_id=522
btw is this the best price($129) around? anybody know of a better deal??

iZ1d said:
ahah!!! found it...
http://www.eastgear.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=37_38&products_id=522
btw is this the best price($129) around? anybody know of a better deal??
i bought my 801 from eastgear when they first imported it.

i own 401 and 801.
i uses both often. i've owned the 401 for a couple of years now. to me, its a best buy in professional AA size rechargeable battery charger. take it from me as someone who have used numerous rechargeable battery chargers through the years.

as for performances, i rate both very highly. 801 comes into the picture only when i need to charge alot of batteries. otherwise, my 401 is the workhorse.

no regrets with both chargers. :thumbsup:

Cheesecake said:
i bought my 801 from eastgear when they first imported it.

i own 401 and 801.
i uses both often. i've owned the 401 for a couple of years now. to me, its a best buy in professional AA size rechargeable battery charger. take it from me as someone who have used numerous rechargeable battery chargers through the years.

as for performances, i rate both very highly. 801 comes into the picture only when i need to charge alot of batteries. otherwise, my 401 is the workhorse.

no regrets with both chargers. :thumbsup:

Alrite... Thanks guys for the response....

Status
Not open for further replies.