priceless collection here..
TFS!

Wonderful pics
The food is really delicious.;p;p;p

Shopping in the medina, Marrakech
IMG_3824w.jpg

WOW.. good lighting control.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

can share how you meter this?

Thanks! Actually, for this shot, I have time to compose/adjust etc, so what I did was just take a shot (I shoot in A priority), and based on the image/histogram, I switch to Manual mode, and adjust accordingly. :)

WOW.. good lighting control.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

can share how you meter this?

Oh yes, 1 last shot, a stitched pano of 5 images.
Sorry to those who need to scroll their browser left right.... ;p

The surreal Erg Chebbi!

DunesPano.jpg

Nice collection! Looks like you saw a lot of Morocco! Great!
I only got to spend 2 days there, the people were so friendly (and persistent)

Thanks!
Just 2 days? Did you just drop by Tangier from Spain?

Nice collection! Looks like you saw a lot of Morocco! Great!
I only got to spend 2 days there, the people were so friendly (and persistent)

Oh master ! So, this is what I've missed in 2009 ?

Awesome photos. So many favourites. You've got a super pair of eyes and we are blessed to see Morocco as seen by those eyes.

Thanks a lot for sharing. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The surreal Erg Chebbi!

DunesPano.jpg

Awesome pano! Great shots to add to ur collection man!

Thanks for your glowing praise asterixsg, but I am no master!
You have your own amazing eclipse chasing experiences! :)

Oh master ! So, this is what I've missed in 2009 ?

Awesome photos. So many favourites. You've got a super pair of eyes and we are blessed to see Morocco as seen by those eyes.

Thanks a lot for sharing. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The surreal Erg Chebbi!

DunesPano.jpg

maybe the perspective is really as such, but when put together, it look stretched laterally. it might look more natural (even if it is really like that) to squeeze the width by quite a lot.

by the way, dun tell me you have no more pics to post for morocco. i'm sure u are holding on to some good stuff. do post when u r free. okay? i know u have already have a website, but once in a while u can rework on some of the pics u like and post here. spending time slowly on each pic can be really enjoyable to work on and to view. it makes a piece of work unique, whereas u can't do that when mass-uploading to a gallery.

Last edited:
Awesome photos!!!! I've always wanted to visit Morocco... Maybe in a few years time hahaha! Hope to see more from you!

well, this perspective is certainly not normal... I mean, its stitched from 5 photos where I rotated alittle more than 180deg... so, mabbe the photo should be viewed sweeping from left to right, hehe

ha, actually, I think these are the better stuff liao :p
anyway, yeah, if I get better in photoshop, mabbe will rework some photos... but there's always more & more new photos..... :)

maybe the perspective is really as such, but when put together, it look stretched laterally. it might look more natural (even if it is really like that) to squeeze the width by quite a lot.

by the way, dun tell me you have no more pics to post for morocco. i'm sure u are holding on to some good stuff. do post when u r free. okay? i know u have already have a website, but once in a while u can rework on some of the pics u like and post here. spending time slowly on each pic can be really enjoyable to work on and to view. it makes a piece of work unique, whereas u can't do that when mass-uploading to a gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.