Macworld 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting... My page is loaded at the store's mainpage, they're updating!!! Will there be a Core Quad processor????

Will there be a 21" MBP??? Will there be a 42" ACD???? Will there be... *slap myself*

Steve Jobs brought his family to the keynote

2nd Product : iPhone = Widescreen iPod + Mobile Phone + Internet Communicator
Features:
Runs OSX (Mulittasking, networking, power management, graphics, security, video, graphics, audio core animation)
2 megapixel camera, headset jack 3.5mm, SIM tray, sleep-wake switch, speaker, mic input, iPod connector
3 advanced sensors. Poximity sensor, bring the iPhone to ear and the display and toushscreen shuts down. Ambient light sensor, adjusts brightness, saves power. Accelerometer, it can tell whether you're in landscape and portrait
Thickness: 11.6mm
GSM + Edge
WiFI + Bluetooth 2.0
Battery life : 5hr talktime+video+browsing, 16hr audio-only

PRICE: (including 2 year plan)
4GB model - USD499
8GB model - USD599

Shipping:
US : June
Europe : Q4 2007
Asia : 2008

Official page : http://www.apple.com/iphone/

2nd Product : iPhone = Widescreen iPod + Mobile Phone + Internet Communicator
Features:
Runs OSX (Mulittasking, networking, power management, graphics, security, video, graphics, audio core animation)
2 megapixel camera, headset jack 3.5mm, SIM tray, sleep-wake switch, speaker, mic input, iPod connector
3 advanced sensors. Poximity sensor, bring the iPhone to ear and the display and toushscreen shuts down. Ambient light sensor, adjusts brightness, saves power. Accelerometer, it can tell whether you're in landscape and portrait

iPhone?? *faints* :cheergal:

applephone2.jpg

applephone.jpg

applephone3.jpg

Rumours no more....so break out the cheque book...time to eat grass all you die hards heehh :)

mmm...wonder wat is the capacity of the iphone... imagine its 80gb :bigeyes:

and wat if it even has slot for cf / sd card !!

looks very nice, isn't it? doesn't even look like a phone :bsmilie:

but won't the screen be stained with oil from the cheeks? =P

Apparently Steve mentioned that the screen was still clean after his demo. Wonder how they managed to do it.

actually, i wanted it to look more like an updated iPod. the iPhone looks a bit generic, if you know what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.