M42 mount At K100D Super

Status
Not open for further replies.

vito

Apr 21, 2006
Anyone has experience use lens M42 mount to K100D Super ...? can share ..? is this same behaviour with K10D ..? Thank's

i dont own a K10D but, the M42 adaptor i have on K100 always have a problem when removing from lens mount on camera body.

Is that the original Pentax Adapter to use ..?

erm, what do u mean by "same behaviour as K10D?"

For me, the m42 adaptor ring (original pentax) will require a tool(comes with it) to remove it from the camera body.

Well, they are mor or less the same on all the Pentax dSLR camerars when using M42 lenses. You can use Av or mode for metering, there should be focusing confirmation. Better use original Pentax M42 adapters if you can find one, 'cause you don't need special tool to remove it from the camera, just your fingers will do the trick. For third party ones, most likely you need a special tool (usually comes with the adapter) to remove the adapter. Not really a big deal, but abit troublesome.

If you can find an original Pentax adapter, go and get the one selling at FotoGrafix in Chinatown Point. It's not original Pentax one, but built quality wise is similar if not better.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.