M4/3 outing this Saturday 3 November

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
.... the Olympus E-PL5
.....and the Panasonic 35-100 f2.8 will be available for those interested in a hands-on try out

What to bring:

1. your own M4/3 equipment and SD card
2. your NRIC if you want to use any of the above

Meet Location : National Library plaza area (across the street from Raffles Hotel)
Meet Time : 3pm
Route: Walk to SMU and then PSS enjoying and shooting around the photography exhibits and installations from the Singapore International Photography Festival
End Time: 6.30 or sunset

Nearest MRT station: Bras Basah Station or City Hall Station or Bugis Station

Group size: 12 only currently unless we can get more M4/3 stuff from Oly and/or Panny
If you are on the Blacklist, do not put your name down, thanks

Reserve

Last edited:
Group size: 12 only currently unless we can get more M4/3 stuff from Oly and/or Panny

1 Victor (cjvictory)

Golden Eye

1 Victor (cjvictory)
2 Aw (Golden Eye

Reserve

roup size: 12 only currently unless we can get more M4/3 stuff from Oly and/or Panny

1 Victor (cjvictory)
2 Aw (Golden Eye)
3 Lam Wenjie (lamwj)

Last edited:
Hi, is this still on? Can I have a contact number? Thanks

yes its still on

and this weekend is the firewalking festival at the Chinatown Hindu temple ..... we could detour there

just show up at National Library plaza area at 3pm Saturday and look for a small group of guys carrying cameras

ed

ok see you guys !! Olympus will be bringing their new 60mm lens and a couple of EPL5 bodies too

ok see you guys !! Olympus will be bringing their new 60mm lens and a couple of EPL5 bodies too

Can I have any contact number? Kinda lost. I'm currently at the Albert village hotel

My no is nine 782553 seven

Last edited:
Hey, we got connected again ! Nice walk indeed. The weather was in fact very kind to us as we managed to get many shots.

Enjoyable & even got some invaluable tips from the experts. Thanks Ed and the sponsors from Olympus in allowing us to view & test out the latest in the Olympus micro 4/3 camera series.

Regards,
Victor :)

:) u r welcome

i enjoy small cozy groups

thanks too Elmoo for showing up

:) u r welcome

i enjoy small cozy groups

thanks too Elmoo for showing up