(#M26) – 16 October 2005 - Outdoor Shoot - $40/pax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModelShooterz

Feb 5, 2004
Hi, we are bringing to you yet another model shoot on 16 October 2005

Details as follows:

Date: 16 October 2005
Place: Outdoor (details released to confirmed participants only)
Time: 3pm - 6pm
Cost: S$50 per photographer (S$40 for early birds)
Slots: 6 Slots Available

Chilled Refreshments will also be provided.

We are planning to have 3-4 main changes of casual/chic outfits

As this is a group shoot, you will be having about 3 hours of shooting time with the model, excluding changing and rest times. We shall proceed only if there's sufficient participation.

So why hesitate? Pm me today or preferably, email me at modelshooterz@NO SPAM HERE yahoo.com.sg to reserve your spot today! (remove the words NOSPAMHERE before emailing - duh!).

Kindly provide the following particulars for easy contacting and dissemination of information.

1. CS Nick
2. Name
3. Email address
4. Handphone number

P.S. Early Birds who confirm before 4 October 2005 2359 Hrs will get to enjoy our promotional rate of $50 instead of $60. Early birds will have to provide the above particulars and do an internet transfer of S$50 to POSB Account (008-55117-0).

When making payment, kindly include your forum nick or name as your initials in the e-banking form so that I can track your payment. Once you have successfully transferred the $$$, do drop me a pm or email immediately to inform me of this so that I can verify payment. You may also wish to retain the electronic confirmation receipt at your end as proof of payment.

Why wait? Join today!

Photo of Model as follows:

img

Photo of Model as follows:

FH.jpg

1. -- Reserved --

brudder..... in case u din notice, you forgot to change your early bird amount in your "Early birds who confirm before 4 October ......"

I hope the early ones wont be that blur to trf the wrong amount :) In any case, you just refund them lo......cheers !

Ah Yes, The early bird amount is S$40, my mistake there.

Thanks to Ah V for pointing it out.

AhV said:
brudder..... in case u din notice, you forgot to change your early bird amount in your "Early birds who confirm before 4 October ......"

I hope the early ones wont be that blur to trf the wrong amount :) In any case, you just refund them lo......cheers !

Hi there, I'm interested and wish to join in. But I'm not sure whether I'm free on that day or not. I can just reserve or something like that? I'm using the Fujifilm Finpix S5500.

1. -- Reserved --
2. -- Reserved --

That days is my BIG Day..:)

1. -- Reserved --
2. -- Reserved --
3. -- Reserved --

upzzz for a nice young lady and seasoned organiser :)

JOIN JOIN JOIN !!!

Thanks AhV for your kind words.

Anyone interested please contact me as the early bird offer is closing soon!!!

AhV said:
upzzz for a nice young lady and seasoned organiser :)

JOIN JOIN JOIN !!!

I reserve one slot. Would like to pay you cash before the shoot if you don't mind.

Thanks AhV and AJ for the upzz!

Due to some internal readjustments, we are pleased to inform you that the early bird special has been extended to end of Sunday, 2359, 9 Oct 2005.

Why wait? Join today and get to shoot this lovely model :)

ModelShooterz said:
Hi, we are bringing to you yet another model shoot on 16 October 2005

Details as follows:

Place: Outdoor (details released to confirmed participants only)

Chilled Refreshments will also be provided.

We are planning to have 3-4 main changes of casual/chic outfits

As this is a group shoot, you will be having about 3 hours of shooting time with the model, excluding changing and rest times. We shall proceed only if there's sufficient participation.

So why hesitate? Pm me today or preferably, email me at modelshooterz@NO SPAM HERE yahoo.com.sg to reserve your spot today! (remove the words NOSPAMHERE before emailing - duh!).

Kindly provide the following particulars for easy contacting and dissemination of information.

1. CS Nick
2. Name
3. Email address
4. Handphone number

P.S. Early Birds who confirm before 4 October 2005 2359 Hrs will get to enjoy our promotional rate of $50 instead of $60. Early birds will have to provide the above particulars and do an internet transfer of S$50 to POSB Account (008-55117-0).

When making payment, kindly include your forum nick or name as your initials in the e-banking form so that I can track your payment. Once you have successfully transferred the $$$, do drop me a pm or email immediately to inform me of this so that I can verify payment. You may also wish to retain the electronic confirmation receipt at your end as proof of payment.

Why wait? Join today!

Hello:

Pls reserve 2 slots for me. 96211712.

1. -- Reserved --
2. -- Reserved --
3. -- Reserved --
4. -- Reserved --
5. -- Reserved --

Status
Not open for further replies.