Jan 5, 2008
serangoon
www.flickr.com
5165538344_7563350f70.jpg

5164934345_55956a13c8_o.jpg

tungtong2010
HCM city​

Last edited:
like the feel of #1 but i think it will be better with landscape mode with the model to the right.

like the feel of #1 but i think it will be better withwith the model to the right.

landscape mode with the model to the right is not my style,;p Simple is my way of art ....lo
i try not to add+......in the pics.
:think:
& landscape mode is not the same story........

thanks for support !

tungtong2010 :embrass:
HCM CITY​

Tung, well shots...don't dare to say much (coz I am quite new)...but prefer to have the model not to wear red bra underneath...maybe other colour that suit the entire colour scene.

I would also prefer if she free herself more coz this model appear to have the potential of having the sensual look. Artistically, bring that out of her will give viewers a 'Wow' experience (not nudity to x)...unless she's game enough for the name of Arts and Photography.:thumbsup:

Tung, well shots...don't dare to say much (coz I am quite new)...but prefer to have the model not to wear red bra underneath...maybe other colour that suit the entire colour scene.

I would also prefer if she free herself more coz this model appear to have the potential of having the sensual look. Artistically, bring that out of her will give viewers a 'Wow' experience (not nudity to x)...unless she's game enough for the name of Arts and Photography.:thumbsup:

Thanks for viewing ......

haha ...this is not XMM model :bigeyes:eek:r sexy hotel shoot ,she wear what she wear...lo
For me i never:nono:like dress......if U know me enough:think:

give me some time for this new friend....Or give her some time to free herself ......:rolleyes:

iF U are new or U like to do some home work or know more about tungtong
Find all threads started by tungtong lo.....
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/search.php?searchid=12647590

tungtong2010
HCM city

Last edited:
I like pic 1. Nice composition. :)

I like the 1st one. ANy more to share?

lovely shots . . . :thumbsup:

more coming right ? :think:

waiting patiently . . . :p

I like the image & the vertical portrait works for me.

Powerful clouds & a serene bottom especially with the fragile looking greens sprouting out then her hair finishes it but that red bra thing is something I didn't see until someone pointed it out!

Oops! the images just loaded due to my poor line here. The 2nd image is lovely! The sand works like oil painting.

Last edited:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: