Lumix FX2 or FX7 or Ixus 40 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
dage said:
alan photo selling the camera at $630 before gst.
not sure about other Shops.
they are almost the same, ms color and CP also ard 660 include GST if u pay by nets.

AP giving out free camera case also hmm........

dage said:
AP giving out free camera case also hmm........

Is it an original Panasonic camera case AP is giving out free ?

well all 3 shops are giving out free, no diff on that. anyway this is the one from CP.
200412_8481ad9aafd68af1258562028186c3a2.jpg

Hi chenwei,

Can't see the pic you attached.....just called MS color and the lady
told me FX7 is at $680 (GST included) but no freebies :(

wahzzzzz
very good comptition out there
hear that batt comsumtion for panasonic fx7 is very high
image stabiliser heats up the machine fast
maybe ixus 40 comes out to be a better camera

3. Panasonic DMC-FX7 $634 free leather case

above is wat i get from ms color without GST, maybe their leather case out of stock? the img is linked from other forum that i put up there, click here to view.

Thanks Chenwei for the link.

But hor, the black camera case looks quite yucky leh.....imagine putting
the beautiful camera in such a yucky looking case :sticktong
where are the nice Panasonic camera cases ?!

And is it true that the whole S'pore now only left with Silver color
FX7 ? I'm looking for the black one or blue one....if both also dun have
then red one also can.....but not the silver one...

only ten pieces of colour FX7 that came in stock in AP colour version have to wait

hi, jus wanna advice that if u wanna to take video in file, FX-7 uses Quicktime player to watch..meanin that u cannot watch in window media player..and it only takes 10-30fps...Canon Ixus 40 can takes up to 60fps...and it in .jpeg format...

i am oso decidin bet this 2...haha...so i done some research...coz i wanna a camera that can takes good video oso....

or any expert here that cn intro another model to mi....

adrian_4781 said:
hi, jus wanna advice that if u wanna to take video in file, FX-7 uses Quicktime player to watch..meanin that u cannot watch in window media player..and it only takes 10-30fps...Canon Ixus 40 can takes up to 60fps...and it in .jpeg format...

i am oso decidin bet this 2...haha...so i done some research...coz i wanna a camera that can takes good video oso....

no prob Jo_L, from wat i asked in last month, all out of stock and left silver, maybe colour one got to wait after feb? I saw some cases from other countries, they are much nicer... so bo bian, who ask us to be in s'pore?

adrian, why not u consider the canon photo dv in this case? since u want video than photo.. ;) the 60fps only limited to 1 min and human eyes don't really see the difference, what is the point?

adrian_4781 said:

i'm not keen in using the camera to take video, my Nokia 7610 can do a
better video job than the camera i think ;) ;)

So the camera is only to just take still pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.