Lumix FAQ

Adam Goi said:
For the time being, once you guys have firmed up the FAQ thread and identify which are the irrelecant stickies, do send me a pm; I'll work on it. :)

Yo Idol Goi,

We are still working on it...siong leh...search all the threads...copy the links...then paste...then search external...the put the link...then think hard hard to see if we miss out anything.... :sweat: :sweat:

JimDavis said:
Yo Idol Goi,

We are still working on it...siong leh...search all the threads...copy the links...then paste...then search external...the put the link...then think hard hard to see if we miss out anything.... :sweat: :sweat:

Whats the stuff we need to link up. I can be in help also ;)

JimDavis said:
Yo Idol Goi,

Hi JD.

No worries man ... you guys just do your best ... don't expect you can get everything right @ one go ... I can still edit the thread if I have to! ;)

Btw, stop calling my 'Idol' leh ... it's just a trick played on me by the Admin Team but I must say I do enjoy this attention (though undeservedly) to some extent ... :bsmilie:

Adam Goi said:
Hi JD.

No worries man ... you guys just do your best ... don't expect you can get everything right @ one go ... I can still edit the thread if I have to! ;)

Btw, stop calling my 'Idol' leh ... it's just a trick played on me by the Admin Team but I must say I do enjoy this attention (though undeservedly) to some extent ... :bsmilie:

Thanks for helping!

Truely once an Idol always an Idol..... ***Salute***
:cheers:

Hi,
sorry to post here even thought you guys said not to. Anyway as a newbie, I was about to post a new flash for fz10 question here if not for the stickies. As I am not too familiar with forums, I am not very good at navigating through all the threads already started. So once again, great idea.
Sorry again :)

Any underwater housing for FZ series? can it be used as underwater photographing?
Thank you.

anyone know where to get FZ30's external flash??

Which is the best bag or case to use for FZ35??

Hi, don't know if this is the correct place to ask. Wondering if anyone is using Panasonic Lumix XS1. Selling at $199 seems kind of cheap coz I got my current Pentax Optio W60 5 years ago at about $500+ I think.

Any reviews on Panasonic Lumix XS1 are welcomed.

I had a old model Panasonic FZ-100 which has already been with me appro. 2-3 yrs,anybody can kindly advice me whether is there any place/shop that can service this model's Len as I notice there is lots of tiny spot on it?