LumiQuest Soft Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

exhibitj

Sep 25, 2005
Singapore NE
www.flickr.com
Just saw the LumiQuest Soft Screen perched on the built in flash of the Nikon D50 in CP today.

Anyone have any comments on that product? (ie. its efficacy, how much diff in the photo outcome as apposed to w/o the soft screen)

Thinking of getting one for portriat shots. Are there any other uses for it?

exhibitj said:
Just saw the LumiQuest Soft Screen perched on the built in flash of the Nikon D50 in CP today.

Anyone have any comments on that product? (ie. its efficacy, how much diff in the photo outcome as apposed to w/o the soft screen)

Thinking of getting one for portriat shots. Are there any other uses for it?

How much was it?

hmm..i gt 1 but have not exactly used it yet....but quite useful lar......anw it costs 40 but if u buy loads of things frm him ( like me, i bought a d50)....he can sell u at 20;)

seanlim said:
hmm..i gt 1 but have not exactly used it yet....but quite useful lar......anw it costs 40 but if u buy loads of things frm him ( like me, i bought a d50)....he can sell u at 20;)

IIRC, I bought it for around $20 - no need for any other purchases.

I haven't really used it yet except for some test shots. The results are less harsh than direct flash but at the same time the colours are warmer too. At least that's what it looks to me. :dunno:

It was quoted to me at S$20 at CP Marina. Single purchase.

Seems like i'll wait for more posts on its performance before I consider buiying it. Don't quite believe what the website says...:dunno:

exhibitj said:
It was quoted to me at S$20 at CP Marina. Single purchase.

Seems like i'll wait for more posts on its performance before I consider buiying it. Don't quite believe what the website says...:dunno:

Hmm..looks like I would make a trip there to look it up.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.