Lulu - Final Fantasy X

Status
Not open for further replies.

razor

May 3, 2003
Woody Land
www.razin-photography.com
Lulu - Final Fantasy X

Lulu , ルールー, is a twenty-two year old black mage from Final Fantasy X. The teddy she is holding is called a moogle.

Cosplay by Luna En Grey

Make- up by Miwitch

The rain didn't dampen the spirits but we had to change location to a covered area. Kinda hard to find a covered place where we can do photoshoot without being chased away by security..... Anyway, it's been quite a while since my last cosplay photoshoot, so pretty much enjoyed the session. :)

2187115929_9e2e948298_o.jpg

2187158079_ba6399eae0_o.jpg

2188989138_5684ba739d_o.jpg

2188048154_5afc40b5a4_o.jpg

saw it on your flickr last night. was wondering whether u would post it up. good job. best looking cosplayer i have ever seen on cs so far.

Admittedly, the lighting's very challenging but our bro Razor here have done a great job :D

Going to repeat myself, but thanks for letting me try out your 17-55 F2.8 as well as the 50mm F1.4

BBB! :bsmilie:

I love her costume! she did it herself? or bought it off shelf?

I believe the series fit. It is nice to see Lulu and her moogle in action. The costumes are really detailed and accurate. Lighting well done, she really fits the stoic look. Although I wished more of the moogle could be seen in #2, my favourite of the series was #4 with its eyes just peeking out from over her shoulder. Reminded me of the campfire they set up and huddled around before heading to battle Sin.

(3) is nice... personally, I would prefer taken without the teddy :)

one of the best cosplay picture i've seen so far... :thumbsup:

Beautiful series with one of the best cosplayer. Lighting is good. Well done.

Really looks like the real stuff :thumbsup:.... #2 looks like the moogle is moving :thumbsup:

I believe the series fit. It is nice to see Lulu and her moogle in action. The costumes are really detailed and accurate. Lighting well done, she really fits the stoic look. Although I wished more of the moogle could be seen in #2, my favourite of the series was #4 with its eyes just peeking out from over her shoulder. Reminded me of the campfire they set up and huddled around before heading to battle Sin.

u didnt play that on SONY PS right :bsmilie: .....

saw it on your flickr last night. was wondering whether u would post it up. good job. best looking cosplayer i have ever seen on cs so far.

Thanks!

:)

:thumbsup: nicely done. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

yeah! spot on!
Thanks!

I love her costume! she did it herself? or bought it off shelf?

She did it herself! Amazing huh!

PS : I love this multi-quote function!

Admittedly, the lighting's very challenging but our bro Razor here have done a great job :D

Going to repeat myself, but thanks for letting me try out your 17-55 F2.8 as well as the 50mm F1.4

BBB! :bsmilie:

Thanks!

(3) is nice... personally, I would prefer taken without the teddy :)

hmm.. serious cosplayers wont like that... dun confuse them with models..;)

one of the best cosplay picture i've seen so far... :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Thanks bro!

Thanks!

hello brother Razor,
long time no see you,where have you been? The last time we meet is at marine south shooting the cos play.Izzi you or there is another Razor who I know of.:embrass:

Great work indeed.. wonderfully done. :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stunned into speechless-ness :bigeyes: Excellent photography, lighting and editing technique combined with a wonderful model =)

the detail is excellent!tfs

beautifully done bro . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.