LTA Accident Footage

9V-Orion Images

Apr 1, 2009
Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
I believe that this video should had been posted countless of times here and in other forums over the years but no harm in posting it again just so as to remind ourselves to be a safer and more considerate driver IMHO.

[vid]tULMTKrkhiw[/vid]
Right-click on the above embedded video to play it on YouTube.

wowzzz..... the last one (motorcycle into the back of bus) was really the ultimate price he paid for rubber-necking..... hope he lived

the saddest thing is nobody stop and help :(

For that last accident, what was the driver thinking stopping in the middle of the road. Common-sense will tell you to pull over to the side of the road to avoid exactly what happened.

For that last accident, what was the driver thinking stopping in the middle of the road. Common-sense will tell you to pull over to the side of the road to avoid exactly what happened.

Plenty of people are lacking in common sense. Exacerbated possibly by a state of mild panic.

the last one looks like the rider was looking at the left where the car stopped.. den when he see infront its already the back of the bus.

the last one looks like the rider was looking at the left where the car stopped.. den when he see infront its already the back of the bus.

it's like... car... bus... f***!

yeah... the sad part is... nobody came to his aid.

it's like... car... bus... f***!

yeah... the sad part is... nobody came to his aid.

i think there are some helps going on only that these videos never show it thats all. Once the traffic slow down i am sure some helpful drivers will stop by the side to support the victims if the accident is real serious.

Good video.

Too many motorcylist weave in between cars - see the chap who was sandwiched
Or don't realise how vunerable they are.... human flesh wrapped around a hot piece of flying metal is not what you consider safe.

The footage of the chap who did not see the taxi and the accident plus the last footage are endemic on our roads. The skidding bikes in the tunnel are something we have all witnessed.

wthhhhhhhhhhhhh. the last oen looks like it could go on the asian version of just for laughs

take public transport better..

Ya the rider was distracted by the car, didnt noticed the parked bus.
Edit: i viewed the clip again, i think the helmet is not secured too, flew off on impact, tat is very very bad hope he is ok.

Last edited:
why this was never shown on TV? its real, better than those "public awareness prog".

Ya the rider was distracted by the car, didnt noticed the parked bus.
Edit: i viewed the clip again, i think the helmet is not secured too, flew off on impact, tat is very very bad hope he is ok.

I think if we all examine very carefully the way the rider flew forward, the point of impact upon hitting the bus was his chest.
It would appear to me that his helmet then flew off towards the right side of the rider, but strangely, there is another white helmet landing to the left side of the motorbike.
Anyway, looking closely at how he landed, it was definitely head first, over the back of the head. There was a rebound, then the head landed back onto the ground again.

Usually very massive trauma, these type.
With massive bleeds within the skull, and within the chest cavity.

I think if we all examine very carefully the way the rider flew forward, the point of impact upon hitting the bus was his chest.
It would appear to me that his helmet then flew off towards the right side of the rider, but strangely, there is another white helmet landing to the left side of the motorbike.
Anyway, looking closely at how he landed, it was definitely head first, over the back of the head. There was a rebound, then the head landed back onto the ground again.

From the video, that white helmet flew out from the back of the motorcycle, and i find these kind of cyclists causes more danger to others by not concentrating on the road.

thats insensitive :nono:

not realy. it seems from the video tat guy was dumb to begin with.
look at the few frames before he impacted. he wasnt looking on the road. he was looking at the other vehicle tat was in accident.

tats a big :nono:
and he kinda inconvinenced a lot of others. especially the van owner whos van kenna langa 2 times in a day!:dunno:

hehe the whithe helmet came from the er. box thingy on the bike. spare helmets for spare riders

Ya he landed without the helmet, would have had a better chance of survival if the helmet is secured properly. I know a friend, a rider, kena a very very bad accident, fingers nearly severed, broken bones all over, body swollen, hit the center divider and broke a few of those bars, survive it. A crack but intact helmet right down its center at the top, the helmet most likely saved his life.

i think all of them were lady drivers. lol.

seriously those accidents were unthinkable. i wonder if fevernova's running into lamp post was captured.