dbg160a.jpg

^^

dbg155a.jpg

dbg153a.jpg

dbg151a.jpg

dbg119a.jpg

dbg082a.jpg

^^

Interesting shot. Zhong Kui look very fierce.

Thanks to max and ricky. ^^

Thanks to Redsun and nic. Happy holidays~:D

nice !! very interesting... but potentially there are alot of good shots oppurtunites.

As usual great shots from Leejay :D

Kinda reminds me of the opening of the dragon tooth temple @ chinatown.

Bro I went there in the morning taken some photo and it look very normal so did not post here.... U went there last sat evening rite? Great shoot must learn from u... SERIOUS.. beside are u using a tele zoom lens for all your above shoot?:thumbsup:

Yeah, Ramius, I think the difficulty in this type of event is the fast pace and blocking crowds. You need to keep an eye on certain actions that would look good on a photo. But wowee, the crowd was overwhelming.

:) khoo, thanks. Yup, but though the scale of both events is almost the same, there are more interesting stuff and performances.

excel, heheh, this was Friday evening (3rd Aug). Yup, I was using the 70-300 all the way, the actions are too fast, so I switched to manual focusing. You went too? That's great. As for the pp you asked me the other day, I will give you another processing link. You might understand better. ^^

hiro, I'll post the configs tonight. ^^ For some shots, you need flash. If the subject is too far away, it might not light up well, so you need to adjust your configs.

thanks for sharing bro leejay
nice series :thumbsup:
:):):)

f/4.5
1/80s
ISO-800
135mm

f/4
1/80s
ISO-800
80mm

f/5.6
1/200
ISO-800
150mm

f/8
1/40
ISO-800
75mm

f/4
1/40
ISO-800
75mm

f/4.5
1/60
ISO-800
80mm

^^

wow. Your lens got VR? At such long focal length and slow shutter without image shake? :)
And which has flash which has no flash?

wow. Your lens got VR? At such long focal length and slow shutter without image shake? :)
And which has flash which has no flash?

Wow, that's a difficult one. :) Okay, I will give you the details together with the pics tomorrow. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.