Lowepro Passport Sling

WatWatz

Jan 30, 2011
East
im looking at this bag as i wan to use it as walk around bag... but just wonder if its can fit my walk around gears: D90+grip with 50mm mounted.. and either nissin 622 or 18-105?

any 1 using this bag? plz help me.. thx u

really nice bag, where can i get this ? whats the price ?

I got it from CP for $58.

Got 1 today at SLRR. $49/=
Didn't see it at TK.
Alan photo selling at 65.

TK sells at $55 the last time I was there.

to TS, your equipment will fit into the bag, and you should have some extra room for other things that you want to bring along.

if the dslr doesn't have a battery grip attached, then it's not too much of a worry. but if it does, then you will need to work out how you want to fit your gear in the bag. it's not impossible, but it's pretty tricky and likely you'll need to remove the lens from the body.

awesome walk around and travelling bag.. fits dslr+lens and an additional lens and it still has room for personal stuffs.. I'm using it and it's good!

awesome walk around and travelling bag.. fits dslr+lens and an additional lens and it still has room for personal stuffs.. I'm using it and it's good!

i just bough this bag and its fit my walk around gear perfectly

can it fit a c70-200f4?