Lowepro Look-alike waist Pouch - FREE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartshape

Dec 11, 2005
East End
I was at Safra yesterday and thought of getting my wife a membership, so enquired with them. The actual price for a 2 year Dependent membership was $33. But they are having an amazing promotion where spouses can be members for 6 years for only $32! Yes $32 for 6 years. That's only $5.30 a year!
And best of all you have a choice of 2 gifts - a cool blue water bottle or a waist pouch.
I went for the waist pouch cos it was quite sizeablke and it resembles the Lowepro bags. I compared it to my Nova1 and apart from the grey being a little lighter, the style and design was almost a twin - black and grey in colour, netting on both sides, strings with tightener, extra straps to secure any other equipment. Looks cool and very functional, espeially for photographers. Just the bag to get if you bringing a body and a lens and some little accessories. Go check it out before they run out. It's free when you apply to be a member.
I got it at Safra Mount Faber but I'm sure it's available at all Safras.

the last promo they gave me a Timex Ironman watch for 5 yrs membership. $32 for 6 years is really cheap even w/o the gift. thanks for sharing anyway

your spouse's membership is dependent on your ordinary membership. so, if you terminate your membership for some reason/s, her membership would similiarly be terminated although fees were paid up in advance. that's the way they 'tied' you down for another 5 years. marketing!

Heartshape said:
I was at Safra yesterday and thought of getting my wife a membership, so enquired with them. The actual price for a 2 year Dependent membership was $33. But they are having an amazing promotion where spouses can be members for 6 years for only $32! Yes $32 for 6 years. That's only $5.30 a year!
And best of all you have a choice of 2 gifts - a cool blue water bottle or a waist pouch.
I went for the waist pouch cos it was quite sizeablke and it resembles the Lowepro bags. I compared it to my Nova1 and apart from the grey being a little lighter, the style and design was almost a twin - black and grey in colour, netting on both sides, strings with tightener, extra straps to secure any other equipment. Looks cool and very functional, espeially for photographers. Just the bag to get if you bringing a body and a lens and some little accessories. Go check it out before they run out. It's free when you apply to be a member.
I got it at Safra Mount Faber but I'm sure it's available at all Safras.

seems like you are not familiar with our ns organisations. did not do ns?

adamadam said:
What is safra?

reachme2003 said:
seems like you are not familiar with our ns organisations. did not do ns?

Bro, don't forget we are on the internet. Adamadam may not be Singaporean. He may not even be in Singapore.

the bag for the padded inserts or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.