Lowepro Lens Case 1W

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is a nice pouch. I have 3 of it, 1 for the 17-35, 105/4 and misc stuff. they protect the lenses well and once you combined it with the waiststrap, it is easy to move around. Lenshood will be a prob as it will not fit when the hood is attached, reversed is fine but a bit tight. If you need the lenshood then I would rather you use a domked syle bag instead.

it is a nice pouch. I have 3 of it, 1 for the 17-35, 105/4 and misc stuff. they protect the lenses well and once you combined it with the waiststrap, it is easy to move around. Lenshood will be a prob as it will not fit when the hood is attached, reversed is fine but a bit tight. If you need the lenshood then I would rather you use a domked syle bag instead.

thanks bro. I don't usually use hood so that sounds good to me. BTW, I know there is a Lowepro Lens Case 1W and Lowepro Lens Case 1. Do you have 3 of the 1W?

thanks bro. I don't usually use hood so that sounds good to me. BTW, I know there is a Lowepro Lens Case 1W and Lowepro Lens Case 1. Do you have 3 of the 1W?

Basically your 16-35 and 24-105 will not even fit the LC1. Better to get the LC1W, which is wider. Best is to bring your lenses down to a place where you can try the cases, ie John 3:16, CP etc.

I have tried the LC1W before (17-40 can put in it).. not very comfortable when moving around when you hang it on your waist.. Maybe it is just me :sweat:

Do I have to buy the lowepro belt or I can hang it via velcro on any usual belt? Thanks Calebk... I think I will get the 1W then. :thumbsup:

Do I have to buy the lowepro belt or I can hang it via velcro on any usual belt? Thanks Calebk... I think I will get the 1W then. :thumbsup:

Better to get the Lowepro belt as it will handle the sliplock in such a way that the case will not swing around. YMMV.

i use to have one few months back on a trip.. used it but dun like it ....

hang the belt a bit loose, will look something like the belt that cowboys wear. makes it easier when the weight is all on one side.

Just checked with CP.. I can get both the belt and 1W for less than $50 :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.