Hong Kong
www.fotop.net
DSC_6100.jpg

DSC_6089.jpg

DSC_6071.jpg

DSC_6150.jpg

DSC_6172.jpg

http://www.fotop.net/slideshow/zivlai/You_find_me

even though the sun, but use fill in flash to light up the face..
too much shadow..

I like the first one, rest are a bit to much like holiday snaps

Below are my comments. Hope you don't find them harsh.

Pic 1: The background is too messy to my liking. Pose is good, but I will suggest you do a full body instead of a 3/4, neither here nor there.

Pic 2: Composition and background is good. It'll be better if you ask the model to look at you. Too much white portion of her eyes exposed. Doesn't add live to the pic.

Pic 3: Although some will not mind that you take your shot slanted, and may say that is innovative, I find that this shot taken slanted makes it like a snap shot. The rest may take me as conservative, but it's just me.

Pic 4: I like this shot best, but the sun is just too strong. Again, please watch your background.

Pic 5: Nice sky. I think you did some PS to the sky, do you? The green dustbin at the background is distracting!

Overall, you have a very nice and sunshine model, but didn't manage to bring out the best in her. A good try however. Keep shooting and sharing. Thanks.

i like 1 & 3

unique signature.....very cute and eyecatching:thumbsup:
Love yr pics too:D

These are good. You get the feeling of being splashed by spring water. Summer is a great season. ^_^

hi;

Is this photo taken in Hong Kong? Hope to hearing from you.

regards. friends

Thanks for sharing.. U give me an idea to take tfcd for my frd this coming Dec when i go hk. :bsmilie: I like ur color.. so good, hk sky so nice...

Hi Zivlai,

Don't worry about the nitpicking. You did not ask for C&C and yet some try to act pro and nitpick on minor faults (even though I know you don't mind). Their own photos are not that fantastic too. If you only want to know if the photos are good or bad, let me tell you this...it's GOOD! :thumbsup:. Love the cheerfulness, composition and colours of the pictures. I think the technical aspects are not too important for this series as the photos are good on the whole. Who cares about the shadows, the super small dustbin, vignetting at the edges etc etc etc. Yawn.....

If you want to know about the boring technical aspects, let us know. If not, then good for you.

Really enjoyed this series. Thanks for sharing.

thanks:) , I really don't concern about technical aspects & equipment. for me, "basic" is enough.
I prefer to bring out the internal world of the subject... if i can:sweatsm:

thanks:) , I really don't concern about technical aspects & equipment. for me, "basic" is enough.
I prefer to bring out the internal world of the subject... if i can:sweatsm:

GOOD for you! I totally agree with you. I think those trying to act pro should read your response. You did bring out the cheerfulness of the model and surroundings. I can see that she's very relaxed with you.

:thumbsup: for you again. Its ok to comments, but don't nitpick unnecessarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.