Lovely Birds

Status
Not open for further replies.

fweddy

Jan 12, 2006
A beautiful bird striking a proud and prudent pose. It looks up with poise and beauty.

beautybirdcopy.jpg

On the edge this bird is.. and its anxiety and anticipation captured.

P1030311.jpg

Open for Comments Thanks!

Hi Frederick,

Nice shots.

For the first pic, I would not place the bird in the centre but probably more to the left to give some space to the direction of where its head is turn to. Also I would prefer to shoot when the bird is head is not tilted so high so that can see the side of the face. Take care of the background, the black truck running across behind the bird is rather distracting and does not provide contrast for the subject to stand out. If possible, in this case, try to get the entire bird ie. include the tail in fame.

For the second pic I would probably crop more of the left ie, crop away the bright open door.

Anyway nice photos and thanks for sharing. Hope to see more of your posts here

Cheers

PE

Hi there,

i checked out your gallery and u are the BIRD PRO! hahha very nice pics and fantastic lanscape too! thanks very much for the advice, i'll keep them in mind ! i'll try to post more soon :D

btw you travel alot ? i can see the birds you shoot are not commonly found in Singapore. Good to hear some great advise.

CHEERS

sorry! but i didnt crop the tail.. i guess when te bird lookes up, the tail dropped down somehow :confused: but thanks for your comments djork!
FREDDY

Status
Not open for further replies.