Lots of Walking - I see Buidlings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOTUSfairy

Oct 10, 2006
Serangoon
Went Photo-taking practicing with PPS today...

Lots of Walking...I slant, everything slant!!

this are what came out of cammy!

a-DSC_0067.jpg

a-DSC_0047.jpg

a-DSC_0114-1.jpg

a-DSC_0051.jpg

a-DSC_0202.jpg

Great work!! It seems you love to take pictures in jungle of concrete. For some reasons I love the #12 as it catches my eyes at the first sight. It's a very good work especially when there's no car on the road. I did a slight adjustment on the canvas rotation (hope you don't mind) to straighten the subject building. Your works are great and I look forward to your next road trip!

a-DSC_0107A.jpg

I also happened to take a shot yesterday on a building at Marina Bay. I like it as it's very colorful even it's being built. :)

IMG_ 036A.jpg

Thanks BigFish, I am still a newbie, still learning...

Thanks for the works, it really look so much nicer...
mine was "fresh" out of cam, no PP (cos I still dun own a PC and the photoshop, and havent learn...I am slow...)

Your building looks very good..:)

:bsmilie: absolutely digged the 1st pic! a leaning tower of pizazz!

i like this one. 10th one? the presence of many lines bring out the impact.

a-DSC_0138.jpg

more pls :cool:

thanks guys for the encouragement...will shoot and practice more...

I like the Murray Terrace shot a lot. Looks dignified for an old-style building and there's something about the texture of the brick walls that 'clicks' with the texture of the clouds. Could be brightened up a bit though.

I like the Murray Terrace shot a lot. Looks dignified for an old-style building and there's something about the texture of the brick walls that 'clicks' with the texture of the clouds. Could be brightened up a bit though.

let me try..:)

Good Idea to slant the buildings! :)

i agree... I think the shots and perspectives are all preddy nice but i believe IMHO they are all slightly underexposed in general...... =D

hehe...will try to brighten up the bldgs once my PC is ready..:)

here is another red red buidling..
w-DSC_0162.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.